Open Very Slow Weapons Change

Pawn Credits
I'm not sure if its just me,

But sometimes when I'm firing or throwing nades and then either scroll or click the numbers to switch weapons there is a delay and it takes about 2-4 times pressing the weapons change until it actually changes.

Especially when I'm using Grenades or knife.

And it's not every single time, but a good enough where its annoying lol.

Anyone else has this happen?

Switch takes too long. I press the number to switch 4 times and then left click expecting it to be the other weapon but it still didn't switch but since i left clicked it resets it so i have to click to switch another 5 times and wait for it to actually switch

Switch takes too long. I press the number to switch 4 times and then left click expecting it to be the other weapon but it still didn't switch but since i left clicked it resets it so i have to click to switch another 5 times and wait for it to actually switch

Thank God someone else feels my pain!

I noticed the biggest is with Nades and Knife. But especially with Assault, Support, and Recon.

I agree that it should switch for you when you press the key instead of having to press multiple times til it works. There's a timer that starts when you switch into a weapon or fire it before you can switch again.

I agree on theres a noticeable lag now with switching weapons. I guess its to stop dudes from throwing grenades and immediately shooting you to bits.

Oh, you don’t say. That explains my 4-21, 5-22, 7-19. Ashleybarca and JohnnySins getting free kills, while a dragon screams at me and vagina

Back
Top Bottom