Addictator here lol

I'm not really back to play this game just here to get flamed by ikidd couple years later :^)

I'll log once in a while in hopes to catch some old friends and chat but this game is definitely a closed chapter in my life. It ain't the same anymore :cautious:

If this game really wanted to revive, the creators need to learn how to market this :censored: better. Pump some facebook/instagram ads, do something that would create a traction for audience..

It's just going to fizzle out again and what was the point in all of this -_- Feels like a highschool reunion, not a great relaunch

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
It ain't the same anymore :cautious:

If this same really wanted to revive, the creators need to learn how to market this :censored: better. Pump some facebook/instagram ads, do something that would create a traction for audience..

It's just going to fizzle out again and what was the point in all of this -_- Feels like a highschool reunion, not a great relaunch
Hello.

The creators aren't here. We're not going to pump ads for a Flash game that can't even run on mobile.

Hello.

The creators aren't here. We're not going to pump ads for a Flash game that can't even run on mobile.
I'm out of the loop, do you mean this game is just running fan based right now? The creators dipped on the project? Hope I'm understanding correctly, and well, code would be completely different if this game were to be mobile.

This game used to thrive, what is the direction that you guys are planning to take it? It seems as though only the true OG's came back just to say hi

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
I'm out of the loop, do you mean this game is just running fan based right now? The creators dipped on the project? Hope I'm understanding correctly, and well, code would be completely different if this game were to be mobile.

This game used to thrive, what is the direction that you guys are planning to take it? It seems as though only the true OG's came back just to say hi
90% of the players playing the game right now are players that have been coming back for the past 5 years so that's not going to fizzle out, it will either grow or stay the same. Most can agree that the creators abandoned the project in 2012 if not earlier, and Blank101 only did as much as kept the games running for the little fans that remained.

Feature Tester
Alex has been doing great keeping it alive and it'll come back to life, just need us fans to keep playing until the right time ;)

Feature Tester
90% of the players playing the game right now are players that have been coming back for the past 5 years so that's not going to fizzle out, it will either grow or stay the same. Most can agree that the creators abandoned the project in 2012 if not earlier, and Blank101 only did as much as kept the games running for the little fans that remained.
Ouch

Top Bottom