AlbertMond

Yo I didn't know if my Sandbox'd account was still registered, so I registered a new account here.
Idk how much I'll even be playing now, but I really really like that the old forum has been resurrected. This is hecking cool yos.
I'll honestly mostly just be posting on here, but might still go back and play from time to time. Pawn Rules dawg.

Cheers,
Albert Mond

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Hey Albert, welcome back! I remember you from SandBoxd, I was alexkwlabc on there. If you use Discord, we have quite an active chat on there as well! (:
Discord Invite

Hey Albert, welcome back! I remember you from SandBoxd, I was alexkwlabc on there. If you use Discord, we have quite an active chat on there as well! (:
Discord Invite
Thanks mang. I just might join in in a bit, but I've got a lot going on today so I can't guarantee it yet.

lmao its hella weird seeing old ass people showing up from 8 years ago. I remember you had a youtube channel where you played guitar, and then you edited some vid I posted of myself to have a monster thing show up at the end

@EpicWin

Oh right, that was you wasn't it?
Yeah, the channel's still up. I don't really post to it much anymore. I think my last upload was a semi-censored version of an old music video from like 2009 where I made it slightly less flagrantly offensive... I actually maybe should post something else, because that still sucks and it's been the "latest video" for years now. I don't know.

I think the best "interview" I did was with Nickolaus Pacione (unrelated to this site) but he threatened to sue or sumt so I took it down.

Top Bottom