Anthony Davis

Administrator
Staff Team
You guys think he will be traded by Thursday 3 EST? Or are the Pelicans going to hold on to him for the off season

Forum Moderator
Graphics Crew
Staff Team
Looks like Pelicans are wanting more than is being offered. Hearing they are asking a kings ransom.

He will end up in LA, its already reported, thats what he said, thats what his agent said, thats what is family said... it may not be this deadline, but by hook or crook, next summer he will be in LA. He has made that Abundantly clear

Forum Moderator
Graphics Crew
Staff Team
Another big star teaming up with other big stars. Gotta love the NBA. Wait, no, it makes me hate the NBA.

Go Nugs. 1 star is all we need. Joker 4 Lif

Administrator
Staff Team
I mean what do you expect? LOL this is what the lakers do. They tamper, and always try to get free agents. Home growing superstars is rarely their option.

Game Moderator
Staff Team
Go Lakers
Crim is a bandwagon
Nuggets arent going to win a championship in our lifetime or maybe ever

Forum Moderator
Graphics Crew
Staff Team
Go Lakers
Crim is a bandwagon
Nuggets arent going to win a championship in our lifetime or maybe ever
Listen. Lightning can strike. Came close a few years ago with Melo and Chauncey. Damn refs had a hard-on for LA though. Such BS.

Administrator
Staff Team
Its funny because the Nuggets are still the 1 seed right now, and their HC will be coaching the all-star game.

Pelicans will hold onto AD till the off season. They seem to want a ridiculous amount for AD right now and if they wait till the summer, more teams will be involved which will increase their chances to get the best possible offer for AD.

Administrator
Staff Team
The Pelicans seem to have said no to Lonzo, Kuzma, Ingram, Hart, Zubac, KCP, and 2 1st round picks for Anthony Davis and Solomon Hill.

This deal seems pretty horrible for the Lakers for an injury prone player to team up with 34 year old Lebron. absolutely 0 depth.

Game Moderator
Staff Team
Crim change this to nba thread instead of just ad
What do you guys think about tobias in philly

@TheCriminaL Yeah I read that deal as well and thought the Pelicans were getting more than enough for AD. I think they are listening too much to the coaches/teams telling them to not "cave in" to the Lakers. I've been hearing Pop and Ainge talked to Demps about not doing a deal with the Lakers before the deadline.

Last edited:
Top Bottom