Hacken2k7 introduction :)

Hey guys ! Just wanted to say wassup i actually loveddd this game haha idk if anyone will remember me from the older days(about ‘07-‘12) but i used to be decently good and i LOVED to 1v1, i’d 1v1 people and post my winning screenshots in the forums hahaha but i already recognize a few names browsing the forums, this game always had a place in my heart and once i get a gaming pc i’ll get back on haha bet i can still slap around you guys in a 1v1 loool, but it’s pretty crazy considering i played this game at like 15yrs old and now i’m 23.. so it’ll be nostalgic to get going again :) few questions

1) is pawngame still exactly the same? New maps? Guns? Etc..

2) pawntactics still around? Didn’t really like that game...

3) project ZED ever finish?

Anyways cheers fellas! Hope to see some familiar names :)

Fun fact: i actually got the name “hacken” because i managed to scam some guy to give me his password lmao then used it from then on till i changed it to “hacken2k7” but its okay i re-made the account so lol

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Hey welcome back!

1) Couple new tilesets, deathmatch mode
2) Yup, we play every night.
3) It was finished but the game didn't perform well, it was too graphics intensive, and unfortunately didn't see much game play.

Hey welcome back!

1) Couple new tilesets, deathmatch mode
2) Yup, we play every night.
3) It was finished but the game didn't perform well, it was too graphics intensive, and unfortunately didn't see much game play.
Thats alright to hear ! Is PG still active? I remember it sort of dying before i left due to PT being new, but i guess i lied i didn’t dislike PT just biased towards PG, so ZEDs been scrapped? Was looking forward to it at the time, that’s unfortunate but good to see everythings still active :)

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Wish I could bring it back, but we couldn't find the game files.

Top Bottom