im outtie 5000

Dot

Ya its been nice catching up with everyone, but today is the last day I'm coming here. I could deal with the low traffic as long as there were a few signs of life every now and then, but today was the last straw. With the addition of 7 into the GFX crew comes with the subtraction of Dot from the site. This event proves to me that the site is no longer being taken seriously by the admins because if it were being treated as such, then any sane person would have looked at 7's GFX crew application and deleted it for being a joke. If the admins arent taking this place seriously I see no hope for another revival. Pce yall

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Sad to see you leave. We take the community very seriously. In January 2019 our community was still located on SandBoxd. The team put in a lot of work to restore pawngame.com by configuring the forums to look as close to the original as possible, and installing the games here. If our goal wasn't to restore the community we wouldn't have gotten here at all.

Pawn Map Making Team
Ya its been nice catching up with everyone, but today is the last day I'm coming here. I could deal with the low traffic as long as there were a few signs of life every now and then, but today was the last straw. With the addition of 7 into the GFX crew comes with the subtraction of Dot from the site. This event proves to me that the site is no longer being taken seriously by the admins because if it were being treated as such, then any sane person would have looked at 7's GFX crew application and deleted it for being a joke. If the admins arent taking this place seriously I see no hope for another revival. Pce yall
Have a good one brother. I agree with what you saying here and understand why you're upset.

The community isnt being taken serious?
I honestly think Blank101 is doing for sake of the community

Top Bottom