Incarnation

Hey everyone,

Pretty crazy to be posting here nearly a decade later - never thought it'd happen and I'm glad it did! Props to Crim for making this a reality.

For those who don't know: started playing PT just after it came out under the username Zeppelin. Created Incarnation, developed a reputation for being a raging PT addict, befriended the ever-deceitful HWV and became a mod, then dropped off the face of the planet after changing my username to Esoteric.

Looking forward to seeing you fellas around.

Flag carrier. This is lolz btw.
Ha, will do. Was in the FC HOF way back when. Gotta brush up on those skills though... I'm trash right now.
Yes indeed. My username looked abnormally large in PT's lobbies, so as weird as this sounds, that prompted me to drop the 'Assassin,' haha.
Ha, no problem. Everyone called you Sacred anyway. Fond memories playing PT with you. Did we overlap in any clans? Maybe ZGX?

Ha, no problem. Everyone called you Sacred anyway. Fond memories playing PT with you. Did we overlap in any clans? Maybe ZGX?
Same here, man; those were some good times. ZGX was one of my favorite clans to war against (vs. you and il on Organized Chaos was the best), but I don't think we were ever in the same clan, actually.

Top Bottom