JohnCena's Farewell

Peace out JC. I will remember all the good moments we had when we were #1 with DYN and even the current days when I played for HLR. Even some clan wars we did earlier this week with u and Dx were really fun.

Hope life treats u so well man.

Known you since I first joined PT was in almost all your clans from then till now when they were active, learnt a lot and shared a lot, peace out dude goodluck with your life !!

Lol jc ima miss you boi you were always a funny guy and I still say cenetation to this day wish u the best of luck

Aid

You were always a nice guy and passionate about this game, never flamed and always supported his team no matter what. You always hated negativity amongst players in the community regardless which clan they were in. I am not going to lie, I was toxic af in sandboxd and flamed nonstop to whoever which lead you to create that rehabilitation thread for me legend and ikidd lmao. You have a good heart along with your brother SniperAim. Stay blessed and farewell.

Graphics Crew
The direction that pawn is going with the help of @Alex is better than nowhere.

The amount of effort that the administrators put into this community astounds me.
I can't believe that, that the leadership is what is driving you away.

In the coming months, a lot of changes are being made and you should peep back once in a while to see how we are all doing
& how successful and rejuvenated the community (may) become.

It's a shame to see one of the biggest talents leave on the brink of an actual new beginning.

Sad to see you go, JC. I've never had anything but positive experiences with you. Take care

I had the pleasure of meeting you online through your clan, and it was a great time to be online whenever we had any events going on.

Thank you for your service to this community and
I hope you the words/work you leave behind will be ingrained in Pawn till the end of it.

See you later.

Last edited:
Top Bottom