Nevermind I somewhat guess

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Hmm, our community is much more active on discord. We probably would’ve clan warred together if you were on.

I got a new job. People rent out a facility for parties and I sit at the front desk for up to 7 hours. Being in front of a computer for so long with no obligations, I have naturally returned

Administrator
Developer
Staff Team
Next time consider asking about the update instead of blindly waiting for it to crop up out of darkness. Many things have changed since we were on SandBoxd, as well as development plans as you can see the current development of making PT be accessible mobile.

Next time consider asking about the update instead of blindly waiting for it to crop up out of darkness. Many things have changed since we were on SandBoxd, as well as development plans as you can see the current development of making PT be accessible mobile.
You went mia. I trusted your word (which you told me twice)

From now on I will not consider your claims to be true, and I will doubt you as you are encouraging me to do. Perhaps it would be wiser to say "there may be an update in 3-4 months" as opposed to "there will be an update in 3-4 months"

Last edited:
Top Bottom