NFL Draft

Sky

Tournament Director
The draft is coming up in 3 days. Who do you want your favorite team to pick? Who's the most realistic pick for your team? Tell us your mock draft, if you have one

My Jets
Most realistic pick would probably be Josh Allen assuming Arizona takes Kyler Murray. If they don't we're likely getting Quinnen Williams or Ed Oliver.
I want my Jets to pick Allen, not Bosa

Sky

Tournament Director
I keep track of the Giants as I do with my JETS. Very questionable moves by them, to draft and then sit their sixth pick, Daniel Jones between 1-3 years. At the same time, now we hope to keep Eli as the starter 😂.

The other draft picks are ok-ish..

I’m amazed by the compensation for Josh Rosen. Imagine if the Giants did that....

Reactions: 7
I keep track of the Giants as I do with my JETS. Very questionable moves by them, to draft and then sit their sixth pick, Daniel Jones between 1-3 years. At the same time, now we hope to keep Eli as the starter 😂.

The other draft picks are ok-ish..

I’m amazed by the compensation for Josh Rosen. Imagine if the Giants did that....
Honestly Giants should have kept Beckham, pick good value at 6 (like Allen, Oliver, Hockenson), then trade for Rosen like Miami did.

Top Bottom