Open [PT] Battle Royale

Pawn Credits
Format

Deathmatch.

Grasslands.

Assault, Guard, & Lancer only.

Battle Royale style. If you die you're out for the round (you'll be asked to leave the game rather than respawning). Last man standing wins.

If you die you're out for the round (you'll leave the game and wait for the next round to start).

5 rounds total, whoever wins the most rounds in our champion. In the event of a tie between two people a 1v1 will decide the victor (first kill wins). Tie between multiple people tiebreaker will be battle royale format between the people involved in the tie.

Time

Sunday, May 19th @ Noon (ET). Meet in Lobby 3. Try to show up about 10 minutes before noon so we have time to get everyone in the game for a noon start. Put this event in your Outlook calendar (or whatever you use) so you don't forget.

Prize

There is none. Being better than everyone else and getting to play Pawn Tactics again should be a good enough prize for anyone.

Participants

First 14 people get it (15 person map, need to leave 1 spot so I can referee). Post below if you want in and I'll add you to the list. If people who RSVP don't show up May 19th I will let whoever is active on PT at that time take their places. Please RSVP to make sure you have the opportunity to play.

Note

PLEASE share this with people who you know are still interested in Pawn Tactics. I know this forum isn't too active so i'm not sure everyone will be seeing this in the next 8 days. Reach out and make sure anyone who may want to play gets word of this. You'll be doing all of us a favor.​

Last edited:
If both you and I show up there's no need to cancel, we just need 2 players. I'm committed so.. lemme know if you're dead set on cancelling

PM me if you want to 1v1 I'm down. Can't really consider it a tourney though.

I think you hosted a tournament, and you and I agreed to attend. If you and I show up, it will have been a tournament. Furthermore, there is still 18 hours before it begins, there's hope for additional players

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom