Superbowl Predictions?

Forum Moderator
Graphics Crew
Staff Team
Yeah, I also feel like the reverse on the call for the punt to Edelman was a little weird too. I honestly couldn't tell either way if he touched the ball or not. Usually when that happens they go with the call on the field. But they reversed it.
He totally touched it. Ball dont lie. Plus, the rule is you have to have irrifulatable evidence to overturn a call on the field. League just wants to squeeze out as much Brady spotlight as they can before he goes back to his home planet.

He totally touched it. Ball dont lie. Plus, the rule is you have to have irrifulatable evidence to overturn a call on the field. League just wants to squeeze out as much Brady spotlight as they can before he goes back to his home planet.
I just found it strange. I had never seen a call like that before. I might be biased as a Chiefs fan but I honestly couldn't tell, and that means it defaults to the call on the field. At the moment, that was a HUGE call on the field. If the Chiefs get the ball then they most likely score either a TD or FG. Which swings the game a lot.

Founding Supporter
Retired Administrator
In some angles, it looked like he didn't touch it for sure. That was a super odd call. There wasn't enough evidence to overturn it, I think.

Administrator
Staff Team
Biggest joke of a holding call on the gurley run

Edit: and a no call PI on cooks

Last edited:
Top Bottom