<YSL> Yves Saint Laurent -- イヴサンローラン

1. Please list all Pawn Tactics usernames you´ve used in the past 5 years (including active alternate accounts). hmm k here goes: neo720 xxslayer720xx xxslayerxx nexus xskedarx distortionx to post
  2. State the main reason why you would be an asset to Yves Saint Laurent. im not too bad rushing w/ recon or support. I really like ctfs
  3. Any notable hobbies or obligations that would impede your ability to no-life a flash game? work and trying to remain fit
  4. Do you have a personal vendetta against any current members of our clan (excluding Legend)? not at all
  5. Height in imperial units. 6 1. am dum ok?
  6. Any additional information you would like to add. not currently. thanks
very inspirational and clearly a chad

crim will invite u

Game Moderator
Staff Team
can I join plz I’m on my phone I can’t fill out the application

1. Please list all Pawn Tactics usernames you´ve used in the past 5 years (including active alternate accounts). It has always been Gustavo500, maybe weird alts when I was banned for 100 days.
  2. State the main reason why you would be an asset to Yves Saint Laurent. I want to war and play with old friends. I am a great tactician.
  3. Any notable hobbies or obligations that would impede your ability to no-life a flash game? Engineering student, and the gym.
  4. Do you have a personal vendetta against any current members of our clan (excluding Legend)? negative.
  5. Height in imperial units. 171 cm
  6. Any additional information you would like to add. Lets war!

Top Bottom