Offline Map Editor

Pawn Credits
it's setup to store its data on sandboxd, if people want to update it

it should still be able to import/export codes
and make cool screenshots

p.s. wow, am i giving this for free? that's so cool fm, that's so unlike you to help this place for free. i hope people don't think you're trying to swindle this community and be a :censored: about it

Attachments

• mapeditor.zip
    770 KB · Views: 7
FM, I downloaded your mapeditor and extracted all files. Should I just start virus.exe or do I have to deactivate my antivirus first?

p.s. wow, am i giving this for free? that's so cool fm, that's so unlike you to help this place for free. i hope people don't think you're trying to swindle this community and be a :censored: about it

I actually had this previously. o_O
Thanks firstmate! How kind of you!

So this a Trojan virus or what? I suppose one Only Lives Once. Time to click.

The stamps program seems to come up as virus detection, but I analyzed the source code and found no issues.

@firstmate if you publish the source code I can try to recompile it in different ways until it doesn't get this false positive.

Edit: I thought this was the PMTE thread, that one has a detection under MSE.

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't make the stamps program. Villyer worked on it to compliment the stamps feature I wrote in the PTME.

I may have the source somewhere, but it's deep in the archives at this point.

Hosted your map editor. Firstmate's Pawn Map Editor

Back
Top Bottom