Completed [OTHER] Fantasy Football 2019-2020

Must have been a hell of a performance. I'm traveling in Europe so I'm missing most all of the games. Except those played here in the UK.

Reactions: 7
any East Coast players gon be up at 9:30 to watch CAR vs TB?

My opponent and I have guys playing at 7 different game times

any East Coast players gon be up at 9:30 to watch CAR vs TB?

Watched the Car v TB game at a pub here in Dublin. More NFL fans than i expected. They loved having an American there to answer basically every NFL question of all time. Plus, they all bought me food and beers. So win/win.

@Sky I say that you should cut cam newton from weekly upsets and pick up sam darnold. Start sam darnold over James Winston who's on a bye

Very weird week, for most of us. My 100+ active streak might come to an end. Unless Jets D somehow gets me 19 for the 100 points and W against @K0S0

@Sky I say that you should cut cam newton from weekly upsets and pick up sam darnold. Start sam darnold over James Winston who's on a bye
I can't do that lol, @Ted has 3 QBs.

Hopefully he is ok :(
Who got hurt?

I'm still looking to sell a RB and pick up an elite WR, Patriots D (@Encore), or a top 5 TE.

I want a +/-3 trade
Dalvin Cook, Melvin Gordon, Derrick Henry, Kareem Hunt

Yesterday I was 7th on the waiver wire, now I'm 8th. Why did this occur? I've purposefully avoided the wire to move up in waiver priority

Yesterday I was 7th on the waiver wire, now I'm 8th. Why did this occur? I've purposefully avoided the wire to move up in waiver priority
Waiver wire was always based on league standings and change weekly. Tie-breakers are based on head to head records. The worst team deserves 1st priority, and vice versa for the best team. After Wednesday morning, anyone who picks up a player moves to the back of the line.

I do see an error between me and you. In our division, I'm 2nd place and you're 3rd. However, league standings say your 3rd and I'm 4th. Idk if it's a bug but, I bumped your priority to 7th.

Pawn Fantasy Football

2020 Fantasy League

League Name:

Player List:

The season will begin on September 10, 2020.

Back
    Top Bottom