Open Map Rotation After Every 3th Match

Pawn Credits
There should be a democratic vote for a new map every X-th map. Basically it doesn't have to be after three matches.
The maps could be choosen randomly or let the MVP decide over the new maps.

Why is that useful?
Again, it gets boring to play the same map every time, but it's also much easier to choose a new map we want to play on.
Atm, someone asks"hey guys wanna play a new map?", some people say "yeah sure", they all go to lobby 1 and then we decide a new map.
I think this idea would just make it easier for everyone.

Furthermore there should be an option to remain in the same map.

Edit: This map voting shouldn't happen when there are <5 players in the game.

Here's a possible draft on how it should look like.
map_suggestions.png

Upvote 0
Okay but do you realize what you have just done?? Thirth is not even a nunber, now we’ll be stuck playing the same map for eterneties!!!!

Someone can make a browser extension for this :O and then steal all your passwords :O

Okay but do you realize what you have just done?? Thirth is not even a nunber, now we’ll be stuck playing the same map for eterneties!!!!

Someone can make a browser extension for this :O and then steal all your passwords :O
giphy.gif

so basically someone creates a fame train and joins a room then next people to join the room get a popup saying would you like to join the fane train? and if yes all those get the OK button replsced with choose next map?!?

so basically someone creates a fame train and joins a room then next people to join the room get a popup saying would you like to join the fane train? and if yes all those get the OK button replsced with choose next map?!?
Alex, you really shouldn't play RotMG too much.

But yeah, that's basically the idea.

To be exact:
At the end of the third match (if there are enough players) there'll be a voting. You press a button to vote for your desired map.
The map with the most votes will be the next map. If they press the "OK" game starts, but with the newly voted map.

But it's just my own suggestion. If you want to add changes then I don't mind. For instance: only one person chooses the new map (MVP or just a random player) or something like that.

Alex, you really shouldn't play RotMG too much.

But yeah, that's basically the idea.

To be exact:
At the end of the third match (if there are enough players) there'll be a voting. You press a button to vote for your desired map.
The map with the most votes will be the next map. If they press the "OK" game starts, but with the newly voted map.

But it's just my own suggestion. If you want to add changes then I don't mind. For instance: only one person chooses the new map (MVP or just a random player) or something like that.

I haven't played since sponge died, but I was just speaking in a language you'd understand. Thirth*

Idk, doesn't seem like the right spot to put this sort of menu in.

Thirth is not even a nunber
just like nunber isnt even a word

on topic: just on a practical level, this would be very difficult to implement. either you have 1 person decide and if that one person just happens to be against the majority and doesnt want to switch maps, the entire idea is dead and ppl just end up exiting to lobby anyways. putting ppl into random maps would be interesting, but the amount of bad maps on server are probably greater than the good ones which will most likely lead to people just leaving again. also, you would need to create decide on the pool of maps, as it probably wouldnt make sense to put a group of 6, into big maps like conquest. overall, looking at the cost benefit, the potential profit is just not worth the effort required imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom