Padding inquiry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pawn Credits
Let's say I said "Let's play some layers!" in lobby 1 and joined a pub layers game. If another person were to join and instead of fighting (which is risky), we were to try and capture flags (through individual decision-making), would it be considered padding? I would not leave the game if someone joined and I would take the fight if someone tries to contest the flag capture. The objective of the game is CTF so would it be wrong to go for flag caps? Again, it's important to note that we did not plan this beforehand, it just seems like a smarter decision to go for flags as an individual than to actively try and seek someone out to kill as the point of the game mode is to capture flags.

Well it was stated that you are only allowed to take flags from a team that has another player. So in this case it would be just you in red team and the other guy in blue team. Only way you guys can cap without killing each other would be through padding i think?

From a moderator's perspective it's hard to tell the difference. Chances are high you'd still end up with a ban if you guys just conquer 2 - 3 flags without killing each other.

Futhermore if the current staff allows something like that you could actually pad each game with your friend and if they ban you, you could argue with "well, the smart decision was to avoid the enemy and simply conquer the flag".

tl;dr: It'd be considered padding (most likely - not sure if that's the general consents among the mods).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom