Open [Suggestion] Option To Disable Chat

Pawn Credits
In public matches information from the sever "Player A has stolen the Blue team's flag!" is in the same location as "Bardock: your mom". I really don't want to read chat in games, but it's hard to view critical game information and ignore the chat. I think there should be an option to entirely mute the chat so players can focus entirely on gameplay

Last edited:
Upvote 3
Is there anyway we can add an ignore player option? I don’t want to mute all, but i do want to mute specific player(s).
As a pub player this would make things more enjoyable

Reactions: 7
Is there anyway we can add an ignore player option? I don’t want to mute all, but i do want to mute specific player(s).
As a pub player this would make things more enjoyable
There are players that intend on trolling others. If we can implement an ignore option for the forums, we can implement one in game.

1) Click a thread
2) click on a username
3) find ignore button
Thank you. I now know how it works. Can you still find me a forums that allows me to do those steps. Greatly appreciate it
If not, its cool. We will just leave this topic PT related. We can argue about the forums' mute option another day

Thank you. I now know how it works. Can you still find me a forums that allows me to do those steps. Greatly appreciate it
If not, its cool. We will just leave this topic PT related. We can argue about the forums' mute option another day
I do it all the time on chess.com. Not trying to show you up or anything, but other websites have the options to block users, or entirely mute the chat.

I do it all the time on chess.com. Not trying to show you up or anything, but other websites have the options to block users, or entirely mute the chat.
And yes, I do the same for Overwatch, League of legends, and Combat arms (when i played)
I dont like dealing with toxic behavior. Its just a habit of muting chat.

Back
Top Bottom