thwarted child persona

Pawn Credits
.. maybe some lol examples. I used to and still know the hand signs for Phoenix flower jutsu lol. Show portrayed distinction through uchiha clan as a whole I guess. Uhh 4th grade I did Slade quote to an under scholar which probably led to school transference lol but I guess no lol.

tldr badboi

naruto I guess had simple regression moral. Granted that was an ost or amv definitely different inferences based on no other than disclosed action

well I’m a :censored: left behind meaning idek dada. in short I’m on a mission to exempt less negativity. idk I seem intrusive based on this vibe terminology

I can see your mission in your writing. how is winning your mission going. when did you become aware you were facing this mission?

I’ve came to indication that the world is based off of business inquisitions for currency and moral but binds into wholesome. cdc awareness transpired and the mission ensued I guess. detective resourceful

Are you trying to compensate anything in your life. In basis I have no external education, job, just in a paused reliance. Then for some: wtf are you doing?? with the self interpretation of hell ya beer and speed. Idk recovering man- recovering and assessing. You know? I’m posting this on pawngame.com- good to go rofl.. jesus

Back
Top Bottom