Open |$uggestion| Instant Spawn

Pawn Credits
Hear me out... have you ever died in a clan war and then 2 of your teammates die shortly after you as well? It's literally impossible for you to stop the opposing team from capturing their flag. So why not add 1 instant spawn per game. I do understand if all 3 die, other team deserves a cap, just as the dying team deserves redemption. Typically some teams camp after 1 cap which kind of sucks the fun out of the game, so why not add this feature?

Last edited:
Upvote 2
I do not like this idea because it takes away rewarding a player/team for being able to outplay the opponent to take the flag in the first place.
Also, how would this be implemented, as in, how and when will the instant spawn take place? Is it immediately after the first time someone steals the flag?
Too much effort for such a noncompetitive cw scene as it is.

I do not like this idea because it takes away rewarding a player/team for being able to outplay the opponent to take the flag in the first place.
Also, how would this be implemented, as in, how and when will the instant spawn take place? Is it immediately after the first time someone steals the flag?
Too much effort for such a noncompetitive cw scene as it is.
it's 1 instant spawn per game so it'll be above/below/beside the regular spawn button but can only be used once

Would every player get 1 instant spawn? Then it'd be minimum 6 instant spawns which would make it virtually impossible to secure a cap.
Or is it removed team-wide once someone on the team uses it

I personally think that this feature would be quite handy in a lot of tight situations, *but it won't anyhow affect my gameplay since i'll just die all over again..*
Then again it seems kinda like a cheap and easy mistake remover. Maybe if you can get it as a reward for doing different things for your team: such as kills, assists, flag captures, some kind of survive points and so on..
Or not an instant but more like reduce the cooldown of your spawntime.

This would cause more tie games than it would make games have a result of either win or loss. I also feel like this is more for CTF than any other game mode

I think we need a way to punish people for camping their own base. I don't mind being outplayed by others, but when they take that one cap and sit somewhere it becomes much harder to win the game. If everyone were to play like this (thank god some people don't), we might as well make it one cap win. A class or some penalty would be great to deter people from sitting around. CTF is 3 caps for a reason. Try to get 3 caps to win.

Isn't it the team's fault for dying at the same time? If the opponent team is skilled enough to coordinate their attacks then they surely deserve the flag-capture.
I'm gonna admit I don't mind if you add this feature, but I'd say it's not necessary.

I think we need a way to punish people for camping their own base. I don't mind being outplayed by others, but when they take that one cap and sit somewhere it becomes much harder to win the game. If everyone were to play like this (thank god some people don't), we might as well make it one cap win. A class or some penalty would be great to deter people from sitting around. CTF is 3 caps for a reason. Try to get 3 caps to win.
Why don't we give teams a reason to capture more flags?
How about this one:
If you capture more flags you get more clan points?

We'd have to do the same for other game-modes too i.e.
for TDM: If you win with a +5 points lead you get one additional point. If you win with +10 points lead you get two additional points.
etc.

Isn't it the team's fault for dying at the same time? If the opponent team is skilled enough to coordinate their attacks then they surely deserve the flag-capture.
I'm gonna admit I don't mind if you add this feature, but I'd say it's not necessary.

Why don't we give teams a reason to capture more flags?
How about this one:
If you capture more flags you get more clan points?

We'd have to do the same for other game-modes too i.e.
for TDM: If you win with a +5 points lead you get one additional point. If you win with +10 points lead you get two additional points.
etc.
Agreed.

Back
Top Bottom