i really want to get the og pawn servers booming again

Pawn Credits
i hope us as a community or the developers of pawn can get this game going strong again i miss playing pawn with my friends and hearing the "headshot" sound effect..... lately there has been abseloutely 0 people on the original pawn game mode im willing to spend some cash to advertise this game THATS how passionate i am about it i grew up playing this and i really dont want to see it die

i hope us as a community or the developers of pawn can get this game going strong again i miss playing pawn with my friends and hearing the "headshot" sound effect..... lately there has been abseloutely 0 people on the original pawn game mode im willing to spend some cash to advertise this game THATS how passionate i am about it i grew up playing this and i really dont want to see it die

Alright! Before we can advertise it, we need someone to create the advertisements themselves.

Pawn Community Recruiter Team - Is it there job to create the advertisements?

Not necessarily, they could come up with an idea such as what TDK or PUNKBWOI did to get more players though.

Not necessarily, they could come up with an idea such as what TDK or PUNKBWOI did to get more players though.
just let me know if you guys can find people to create the ad and ill donate and also all the die hard supporters should do this as well so we can get these lobbies back to what it once was

Good luck. The only way I can see PG kicking off is a mobile adaptation, which is also unlikely due to the translation from keyboard and mouse to touchscreen. Not to mention, there is simply way too many free games out there to justify spending time playing an updated 2D flash game.

Back
Top Bottom