Hot Hand

Pawn Credits
Similar to sports, in video games a player can get "hot" and play at a higher level for a limited amount of time.
Who is a player you've played with/against that you've seen get really hot, to the point that they were nearly unstoppable?

legend as recon can go rampage once dancing in a particular spot imo.

And crazed in a zonal spot.. I canā€™t lol

Similar to sports, in video games a player can get "hot" and play at a higher level for a limited amount of time.
Who is a player you've played with/against that you've seen get really hot, to the point that they were nearly unstoppable?

Man can never be hot. This thread my be directed towards women.

I really don't want to sound like an ego filled :censored: over a game I was good at 8 years ago but I definitely had this run during beta and even post beta always being amongst leadership of rank 1 clans.

Some other people that come to mind though SuperNoob, Calmador, Jangalang, binladen, Legend (after I stopped playing, but was aware of the hype)

Sure I'm missing a ton of people though. There were a ton of players I respected as good players.

Edit: probably should add SniperAim to this list. Pretty sure he was rank 1 while having the rank 1 clan screenshot a little later than when I did it. He was hit or miss when playing against me or with me but who doesn't know SniperAim?

Double edit: TDK with Lancer was best don't @ me

Last edited:
In no order:
Most people in SVG - SVG usually had really good people who were expected to hold their own in tough situations whereas other clans were primarily composed of carries and then medics - in my opinion SVG had good all-around supports (Broncoz) as well as good strategists (Superstition)
Me On Overall
Highflyingjames as Recon
ILikeShooting on Mauler and Support
Leloi (sometimes) on Recon
LiquidNitrogen (Great Strategist)
Parma but only cause of his lag on Recon
Chernobyl on Overall, but Mauler too
derickisking123 on Overall
ReCon on Overall
DEADPK on Overall
Zuggy on Heavy
IPBanned on Overall
IKidd on Overall
Johncena on Assault, but sometimes he went super saiyan recon
SniperAim on Recon and Flag Carrier
MrDario on Heavy
TeHoKiller on Overall ( But Esp. Support)
Chieffan/TUS on Assault & Lance
Jeremiah271 on Recon
Snipeman on Support
Legacyx on Recon
Encore as Recon Gunner
AntiN3wb/his brother AntiNoob on Recon
Tehosegotin on Mauler
T15M21 on Recon
Zeraton on Raging Brilliant Strategist + Flag Carrier
Sephiroth on Assault
Galamoth as Assault
Deonte30 as Assault
Dan on Recon
Wizard3 on Recon
Legend on Overall
Crazed on Assault
Klonoa on Overall
Kronos on Overall
Tinymickey on mauler (so annoying)
Shank on Recon
HappyBoyBoy on Overall
Nitex1337 on Flag Carrier (Definitely one of the best flag carriers I've seen)

Honorable mentions
Chaincruiser on best troll

You really made a list lol šŸ˜ Nice memory I forgot some.

I'll just comment on a few (Not saying ones I didn't comment on aren't good)

In no order:
Most people in SVG - SVG usually had really good people who were expected to hold their own in tough situations whereas other clans were primarily composed of carries and then medics - in my opinion SVG had good all-around supports (Broncoz) as well as good
SVG was amazing because even later on when they were dying down, they didn't have to many Big name hitters, but as a team they did well.
strategists (Superstition)
Me On Overall NO, TDK is the most FRUSTRATING LANCER to go against. (Makes so sense how you get some of the shots lol!
Highflyingjames as Recon
ILikeShooting on Mauler and Support (Good mauler)
Leloi (sometimes) on Recon
LiquidNitrogen (Great Strategist) One of my good friends back in the day, Great Strategist, I wouldn't say he surpassed in any single class, but a well balanced player in every aspect.
Parma but only cause of his lag on Recon
Chernobyl on Overall, but Mauler too I think he was better in PawnGame (Not that he was bad in PT)
derickisking123 on Overall
ReCon on Overall His name say it all to me. Recon for ReCon.
DEADPK on Overall
Zuggy on Heavy Meanest Heavy melee ever! Dude would hit further than anyone else i ever seen
IPBanned on Overall \ I'd say IPBanned and Ikidd are very close but Ikidd would have an
IKidd on Overall / Upper hand.
Johncena on Assault, but sometimes he went super saiyan recon His Assault is something else, and single-handedly carried his clan all the time lol. Def one for the books.
SniperAim on Recon and Flag Carrier SA is probably on top of my list as far as respect. Great in PG, amazing in PT. His Med and Recon was note worthy, Loved to Flag battle him.
MrDario on Heavy
TeHoKiller on Overall ( But Esp. Support)
Chieffan/TUS on Assault & Lance Great player
Jeremiah271 on Recon Annoying to play 1 on 1. Could rarely get him without him killing me too.
Snipeman on Support Good player.
Legacyx on Recon
Encore as Recon Gunner
AntiN3wb/his brother AntiNoob on Recon Solid guys, don't got anything bad to say about either of em lol.
Tehosegotin on Mauler
T15M21 on Recon Really fun to be team mates with, and great back up in any clanwar šŸ‘
Zeraton on Raging Brilliant Strategist + Flag Carrier Biggest Hot head in the game, Thought he was God in PT, got mad when he lost cws lol!! Good player, great skill but thought way to much about himself lol.
Sephiroth on Assault Does Seph still play?!? Amazing sult!
Galamoth as Assault
Deonte30 as Assault
Dan on Recon To me one for the books on Recon/Sult. He can get really hot and kill it, or get cold and needs to shake it off.
Wizard3 on Recon
Legend on Overall Fun to play with, can get a Hot hand easy.
Crazed on Assault
Klonoa on Overall I say good over all but sult mainly.
Kronos on Overall Good player for sure!
Tinymickey on mauler (so annoying) MAULER MICKY! loved that dude!
Shank on Recon
HappyBoyBoy on Overall Really fun times in CW. He was a great Gaurd, sult, recon, even FC!
Nitex1337 on Flag Carrier (Definitely one of the best flag carriers I've seen) Saved best for last huh? Lol jk, thanks mate. You weren't bad in FC either,.

Honorable mentions
Chaincruiser on best troll

Back
Top Bottom