Implementation in Progress [Vote] Have All Maps In The Game Together

Pawn Credits
Server all maps concurrently (especially in the clan war section)
I am sure anyone who clan wars can agree with this suggestion.
Different players like different maps and it is disappointing when a map you want is unavailable.
So the next time maps are updated, just add all of them to the game!

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I suggested that to Alex before, but I don't know what he thinks.

Voting has been open for about a week now.

Since most voted yes, this idea has been approved and is going to be implemented.

@TheCriminaL So all maps are being servered, but is there any chance for new maps to be servered? Sunda, MoMo, Zen, Kvirtrafn, and RipIt have made some exceptionally good maps recently

Last year, we voted on a list of permanently discontinued maps. Those will remain off the server, unless something changes between now and the update. No new maps are currently in line for this update. Sure, there are some good maps out there, but the pool of candidates is not large enough. I'm hoping that as the community grows again, more people would start creating maps and join the map making team, then we'll go from there.

Voting has been open for about a week now.

Since most voted yes, this idea has been approved and is going to be implemented.

Crim what if we did seasons and switched up maps? Like 1 month only have a certain 3 maps in each category. Then next month have a different 3?

Back
Top Bottom