[2T-CTF] Contend [F]

Server this for CW?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Pawn Credits
Made a flag rush version of Contend. Yea I'm aware of asymmetry issues.

sWOm5QP.png

I wanted to make a quick CTF map for you guys to clan war on

Attachments

• [2T-CTF] Contend [F].ptm
    11 KB · Views: 1
Umm... you can't just turn a DM into a CTF.
For a CTF, this map lacks recon hiding spots and concrete walls for any kind of real protection. The one-tile walls really don't do much.
Also, the distance between the two teams is too short, and a neutral flag in the middle means whichever team spawns faster basically gets the first flag.
One more thing. If you want a server-able map, you cannot use any of the new tiles. The one-tile wall is a new tile not currently supported by the server.

Umm... you can't just turn a DM into a CTF.
For a CTF, this map lacks recon hiding spots and concrete walls for any kind of real protection. The one-tile walls really don't do much.
Also, the distance between the two teams is too short, and a neutral flag in the middle means whichever team spawns faster basically gets the first flag.
One more thing. If you want a server-able map, you cannot use any of the new tiles. The one-tile wall is a new tile not currently supported by the server.
I’m not looking for Recon gameplay in this map. Recon is used way too much in CWs so this would be something battle intensive. Sure maybe the side that spawns faster will get flag, but you could grill FC with sprays and nades.

You made this map quickly, so it may not matter to you
one way you could improve this map is to correct the tile lay out. Flip the tile upside down then rotate it left or right accordingly
green circle = correct
red circle = incorrectlemon map 1.png

Back
Top Bottom