Is Mega Kill too difficult?

Pawn Credits
it's really hard to achieve, especially given current activity levels. Should it be reduced to 4 kills?

It really is... we won’t be having large amount of players any time soon so why make smoke hard for players to get atm?

4 kills is better

E: 30 assists in a match is also unrealistic at this time. I suggest that we get rid of the extremely difficult awards for now and return them if we ever get our player counts back

Last edited:
E: 30 assists in a match is also unrealistic at this time. I suggest that we get rid of the extremely difficult awards for now and return them if we ever get our player counts back
30 assists is very achievable. I've unlocked that award at least 3 times, even in the modern era. Get 6 players and play Sever. Be blue and aim to lower health to 10% without killing.

but I think Bring It On is unachievable.

in regards to the 30 assists, i have it and didnt pad for it. i actually got it recently in a layers game

yeah I got 30 assists in layers legitimately as well. Not hard to do, but mega kill... damn. Had to grind hard to LEGITIMATELY achieve that one fr...

30 assists is very achievable. I've unlocked that award at least 3 times, even in the modern era. Get 6 players and play Sever. Be blue and aim to lower health to 10% without killing.

but I think Bring It On is unachievable.
Bring It On is definitely unrealistic. In which situation is a Recon gonna come to a spot where a Heavy is, especially to get melee’d 8 times? Definitely not in any pub, not Pyramid, not any CW. Not even achievable if you spawn camp becuz if you kill a Recon, they’re prob gona respawn as a Lancer to kill you.
@Alex i hope you consider this becuz this is an obstacle to achieving smoke

e: the award which calls for medics to kill # of recons in a row is much more doable though difficult. But the heavy is just ridiculous man
stop accusing me of padding posts

Last edited:
Bring It On is definitely unrealistic. In which situation is a Recon gonna come to a spot where a Heavy is, especially to get melee’d 8 times? Definitely not in any pub, not Pyramid, not any CW. Not even achievable if you spawn camp becuz if you kill a Recon, they’re prob gona respawn as a Lancer to kill you.
@Alex i hope you consider this becuz this is an obstacle to achieving smoke

stop accusing me of padding posts

Well for now everyone can compete for purple smoke.

in regards to the 30 assists, i have it and didnt pad for it. i actually got it recently in a layers game

yeah I got 30 assists in layers legitimately as well. Not hard to do, but mega kill... damn. Had to grind hard to LEGITIMATELY achieve that one fr...

I think its fine... hard yes... but that's why its there for.

Kvit and manu got it without padding... people got it before without padding. I think its fine.

Sometimes you just gotta practice and keep trying :)

Back
Top Bottom