Trump 2020

If Biden wins how will you celebrate? If Trump wins how will you mourn?

I'm not going to pretend like I know the future, but I really can't see how Biden will get elected... he's senile. I mean who wants a decrepit leader O.O

@greb
is boulder just a college town surrounded by mountain hicks? it really seems like it from voting maps
Boulder the city itself is very liberal. Probably the most in the state. And its not just students, regular people that live there are the same. Boulder county though contains a few pockets of conservatives. Its such a beautiful city and area, and people are for the most part very polite and pleasant. However, we have a shooting/training area up near Lyons, and go through Boulder to get there. Usually we stop at a Target or something to grab supplies, and there is ALWAYS some :censored: Karen who has to comment on the tactical gear and guns and threaten to call the cops.

Normally Colorado isn't as blue as this election. We teeter back and forth in the center. However Trump is pretty hated around here. I lean republican and i cant stand him. His allegiance to Trump likely lost Gardner his senate seat. Even the republican suburbs of Denver were tired of it, hence why Biden won so convincingly here.

cant tell if serious or no
100% srs hopefully it goes to supreme court

I agree with you greb im not the biggest fan of trump cuz of some of the things he says but he had done a decent job the 1st 4 years.
Also l will always prefer the lesser of 2 evils. Democrats/liberals are the worst thing ever.

Luckily we will most likely have the senate control and gained house seats

good luck getting anything done biden

Trump is uncharismatic and has kinda turned into a politician. I prefer his policies on oil, foreign trade, ACA > Biden

mail-in ballots are inauthentic because there's no verification process. I mean it's illegitimate and they may or may have not been cheating. However...
It would awful if Trump won the Supreme Court case and was somehow re-elected. Many hate Trump and USA would be demoralized

but - No woman has a place running for Commander In Chief. Women shouldn't be eligible to run as long as the Selective Service system is sexist. That's unethical

100% srs hopefully it goes to supreme court

I agree with you greb im not the biggest fan of trump cuz of some of the things he says but he had done a decent job the 1st 4 years.
Also l will always prefer the lesser of 2 evils. Democrats/liberals are the worst thing ever.

Luckily we will most likely have the senate control and gained house seats

good luck getting anything done biden

0% evidence kekw
inb4breitbartlink LULW

Trump is uncharismatic and has kinda turned into a politician. I prefer his policies on oil, foreign trade, ACA > Biden

mail-in ballots are inauthentic because there's no verification process. I mean it's illegitimate and they may or may have not been cheating. However...
It would awful if Trump won the Supreme Court case and was somehow re-elected. Many hate Trump and USA would be demoralized

but - No woman has a place running for Commander In Chief. Women shouldn't be eligible to run as long as the Selective Service system is sexist. That's unethical

There are some really intelligent and fit conservative women who would make great presidents.

it’s the Democrats and the ones in the media who know nothing who are the problem

like I said it’s not about trump or Biden for me. Il never ever ever support a liberal candidate or policy because it is almost always horrible for our country

However if this stands and we don’t get trump back.... we will be sold to China once more and China will take over as the world super power sometime in the next 4 yrs

like I said it’s not about trump or Biden for me. Il never ever ever support a liberal candidate or policy because it is almost always horrible for our country

Obamacare - saving hundreds of thousands if not millions of people that otherwise couldn't afford health insurance
New Deal - reviving the american economy after the great depression
Anti-Trust laws - keeping small business in competition by breaking up monopolies
Voting and civil rights for african americans in the 1960s
Colorado's IUD law wherein teens can get free IUDs w/o parental consent - teen pregnancy and abortion rates plummetted
legalization of marijuana - significant tax revenue for states across the country

lulw

Back
Top Bottom