Community Fitness section

Pawn Credits
2020 has showed us how important our health truly is. For some, it was a wake up call. Not sure if it is fitting for the community, but fitness is a huge part of my life personally. I am a certified herbalist and also I'm working on my bachelor's in physical education at USF. Food/nutrition is kinda my thing, but I wonder if this would take off within the community.

2020 has showed us how important our health truly is. For some, it was a wake up call. Not sure if it is fitting for the community, but fitness is a huge part of my life personally. I am a certified herbalist and also I'm working on my bachelor's in physical education at USF. Food/nutrition is kinda my thing, but I wonder if this would take off within the community.

Eating right, sleeping right, getting exercise and fresh air. All affect mental health and vice versa mental health affects wanting to eat, exercise, and accomplish goals. I think it's great that you want to spread knowledge about taking care of oneself.

Eating right, sleeping right, getting exercise and fresh air. All affect mental health and vice versa mental health affects wanting to eat, exercise, and accomplish goals. I think it's great that you want to spread knowledge about taking care of oneself.
I completely agree! There are so many different levels to health, or fitness if you want to call it that. Also it means different things to different people and in turn, includes so many different kinds of things, movements, etc.
Hit pr on bench today
Congrats! How much we talking?

to put simply fml I cant play basketball so mess around with weight (s) .. f

but I mean indictments op.. indictments gj

Back
Top Bottom