Opinion?

• I will get vaccinated bc Im scared of COVID

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wont get vaccinated bc Im not scared of COVID

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pawn Credits
r u going to get it?

I believe in vaccines, but not this one.

I did research on vaccines during COVID peak, and learned it would take years to develop a successful vaccine... 10 months later capitalist USA has administered vaccines to 11 million
5 companies have produced diff vaccines

Just seems like a money scheme. Agree/disagree?

Yes, I'm going to get it.
I never understood why people would oppose vaccines based on fabricated lies, but in this case it's totally understandable to be wary of the vaccine.
If you don't want to take the vaccine then you shouldn't be forced to.

I just trust the EU regulations (if you're not aware of it: the EU is, despite its many advantages, a bureaucratic nightmare. Their regulations are very strict. The Covid vaccines passed the EU requirements, so in my opinion it should be fairly safe).

That said, I wouldn't want to the the first non-trial person to get the vaccine. But it's been months already and it's very likely it'll take at least another two or three months till you get the chance to get the vaccine. So until then we'll get further informaiton if there are any medium-term complications.
If you're worried about long-term complications (> 1 years) then it's understandable if you want to wait longer. I'd reckon the Covid-related long-term complications may be more problematic than the Vaccine complications. But that's just a guess.

Reactions: 7
People in my state are dying immediately after receiving vaccine [1] [2] [3]

EU has made deals with AstraZeneca and Pfizer, but the California surgeon died from Pfizer vaccine.
I'm sorry you're going to get vaccinated @Zylinderknopf , but hopefully you're young and strong enough for it

It's kind of a lose-lose situation. COVID kills so people are taking action, but vaccine isn't great. These drug companies are probably trying their best

Last edited:
administered- then on- embrace what u do. basis extremist but ya. tech 1 2 3 must have longevitized term(s).. cautions right

So I work very closely with Pharmaceutical companies..... I have seen and heard many things in the background and how certain things get done (clearly can't say much or details cause of confidentiality clauses and non disclosure)

But the fact that it was done SO quickly... (Effectiveness isn't great IMO) People are still getting Covid even after the vaccine and it won't stop you from spreading it to others to me feel pointless.

Some are Pro western medicine and others are pro eastern...

The reason this vaccine was done so quickly was out of necessity. Every country on the planet threw all the money and resources they collectively had to defeat COVID. Makes sense that when you put all your eggs in one basket you'll speed up the process. Also, the advent of this new mRNA technology is just so cool. Before, to get antibodies you had to get a dumbed down version of the virus. Now, they program the cells to produce the same antibodies. Science is just awesome.

So far 3 of my grandparents and one uncle have been vaccinated with no ill effects. Hoping to receive ours in spring/summer!

The reason this vaccine was done so quickly was out of necessity. Every country on the planet threw all the money and resources they collectively had to defeat COVID. Makes sense that when you put all your eggs in one basket you'll speed up the process. Also, the advent of this new mRNA technology is just so cool. Before, to get antibodies you had to get a dumbed down version of the virus. Now, they program the cells to produce the same antibodies. Science is just awesome.

So far 3 of my grandparents and one uncle have been vaccinated with no ill effects. Hoping to receive ours in spring/summer!

do you know if they got moderna or pfizer?

Science is awesome and what it has done so far.

My only point it is, it was done quickly out of necessity but the proficiency of it...... I'm not sure. The numbers don't make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside lol, but I do think it could help reduce the death rate, serious effects from Covid but as far as stopping Covid.... it won't do that.

Everyone should get it so we can get rid of this thing

New Zealand did it right... it Literally shut down the country, stopped people coming in and they were Covid free until they opened things back up. My friends there said they didn't have masks nor social distancing cause they didn't have it. Until they opened the borders and now they are getting cases again.

If people did a true quarantine for a month it would stop Covid.
Covid would have died from being on any surfaces.
People who have it wouldn't be spreading it. And either got better or like other countries, got sent directly to a hospital with strict guidelines how to keep themselves safe. And within a month ones who have it would be in hospital or staying home. And ones who don't have it would be free.... but the USA picked and chose who can stay opened and things kept being spread....
The Vaccine will help but even with everyone getting it, it won't stop covid cause people are still unclean, not washing their hands and proper hygiene and being careless.

well ya of course.. problem is nobody is going to do a true quarantine. people are too selfish to stay inside for 2 weeks

id be on board with staying in my house for 2 weeks not going anywhere but other people won't

I received my shots already. It's 100% safe. I highly suspect that those who got severe reactions after receiving the shot already had a health condition they may or may not know about.

The vaccine was developed quickly because Covid threatens the government and rich people's money. When their money is threatened, you know they are gonna do something about it.

Last edited:
I received my shots already. It's 100% safe. I highly suspect that those who got severe reactions after receiving the shot already had a health condition they may or may not know about.

The vaccine was developed quickly because Covid threatens the government and rich people's money. When their money is threatened, you know they are gonna do something about it.
You’re in healthcare?

which one did you get?

Yeah, my wife is a PT and works at a hospital. Sadly she sees' all people who get the bad effects of the vaccine and some who have died after it. The chances of someone getting bad effects from it is low, I forget the # ratio but it's really low.
However the scary part is, these people who are getting these crazy side effects like "guillain barre syndrome" are young people too... and healthy. Some Doctors still don't know how they got it. Most of them had some kind underline health issues they didn't know. Then a few were perfectly healthy and they got the short end of the stick.

If your super cautious it would be good to get thoroughly checked before getting the vaccine to be sure. My family in Poland, said the government there said if you had Covid it's better than the Vaccine cause you get better immunity (Which I heard that's not true from others so idk if I completely believe it🤷‍♂️)

I work from home and don't go out much, so I figured I'd let the ones who need it most can get it first since I'm not at risk. But I am waiting for the Nova Vaccine since it shows MUCH better results and less side effects as of right now. But we would have to wait until that hits the market.

And I heard of a Plant based one (I'm not sure if it'll be as effective personally).

I got vaccinated by choice. I don't think vaccines will stop new Covid but I believe if you are vaccinated, your conditions will not be severe and the chances of mortality will be almost nil.

Back
Top Bottom