Post your gender!

Pawn Credits
There's like 99 different genders. What's yours?

I dont even knw what the :censored: 90% of these are. Im just a normal male

• Agender
  • Androgyne
  • Androgynous
  • Bigender
  • Cis
  • Cisgender
  • Cis Female
  • Cis Male
  • Cis Man
  • Cis Woman
  • Cisgender Female
  • Cisgender Male
  • Cisgender Man
  • Cisgender Woman
  • Female to Male
  • FTM
  • Gender Fluid
  • Gender Nonconforming
  • Gender Questioning
  • Gender Variant
  • Genderqueer
  • Intersex
  • Male to Female
  • MTF
  • Neither
  • Neutrois
  • Non-binary
  • Other
  • Pangender
  • Trans
  • Trans*
  • Trans Female
  • Trans* Female
  • Trans Male
  • Trans* Male
  • Trans Man
  • Trans* Man
  • Trans Person
  • Trans* Person
  • Trans Woman
  • Trans* Woman
  • Transfeminine
  • Transgender
  • Transgender Female
  • Transgender Male
  • Transgender Man
  • Transgender Person
  • Transgender Woman
  • Transmasculine
  • Transsexual
  • Transsexual Female
  • Transsexual Male
  • Transsexual Man
  • Transsexual Person
  • Transsexual Woman
  • Two-Spirit

I identify as a Swedish genderfluid person born into a cisgender female's soul but in a male's body that acts male.

I'm not against transgender, but I'm also not actively supporting it.

Children shouldn't undergo sex changes. That's kinda tricky, because if I'm not mistaken it should be done as soon as possible (before or during puberty), but it's such a drastic change it should be done when they're mature enough.
And transgender people participating in women's sport should be prohibited.

Other than that, they're free to do whatever they want. Not my business.

At my old job, my boss's boss was a big 6'3" black man named Demitrius. Then he got liposuction, a boob job, grew out his hair, dressed/acted like a woman and called himself Demi. A coworker suggested he may have had genital surgery. Idk that just wasn't normal. There was no way I could recognize him as a woman, whenever I saw him I would still naturally say "wassup man"

Im a male, and i identify as a male. I respect all transgender and transexual people, but i dont beleive in the non-binary gender crap. You can be male, you can be female, or you can even be both. But you cant be a Level 29 Night Elf Unicorn. This is real life, not Dungeons and dragons.

ive sun flower eyes am sun god wutdat ashura Buddhist guy beheaded by Achilles wit sunflwr eyes 2? fff

there's a difference between sex and gender lol

All these people trying to be "different" and keep adding to this "gender" list, yet they all end up being grouped together 🙃

Normal people when asking about gender they are asking are you male or female... (sorry if this is graphic but do you throw or catch if you know what I mean?)
I guess you can throw in a person who has both organs.

But all these other things are just another way people are trying to differentiate themselves and confuse everyone else lol!

All these people trying to be "different" and keep adding to this "gender" list, yet they all end up being grouped together 🙃

Normal people when asking about gender they are asking are you male or female... (sorry if this is graphic but do you throw or catch if you know what I mean?)
I guess you can throw in a person who has both organs.

But all these other things are just another way people are trying to differentiate themselves and confuse everyone else lol!
then its a misunderstanding of the meaning of the two words.

sex is biologically determined, gender is culturally determined

Back
Top Bottom