Implemented More PT Clan War Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aid

Pawn Credits
Can we please add more Clan War Maps in PT, the maps are super limited in CTF and DM. Even tho I rarely play DM I would like some new ones in there. Can we also remove Death Trap, thx

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think the clanwar maps were too cluttered so they actually removed some and then there was a vote to put in what maps from each type for clanwar to have

Is that the only one? Do you have a list or is it just that one you'd like added back?
Ok, I dont understand why the map Talk To Frank was removed. Please put that map back in. I would also like Itsmap and Auto Show (SRV) to be put back in. All 3 maps are great to play on with great flow of movement for cwar. You can go ahead and remove death trap.

I really enjoy the update to Death Trap! Guardian is a much more valuable class in that map since you can't nade/shoot over the spawn barriers. I think they plan on rotating CW maps anyways.

I completely agree that the maps in clan wars get really stale really fast. IMO, we don't have many good maps for big 2TDMs or big 2CTFs for big groups of people. That being said, I don't want to add garbage clan war maps just to add maps, I'd rather wait till we get maps that don't promote lame tactics.

Ok, I dont understand why the map Talk To Frank was removed. Please put that map back in. I would also like Itsmap and Auto Show (SRV) to be put back in. All 3 maps are great to play on with great flow of movement for cwar. You can go ahead and remove death trap.
Auto Show is very glitchy and I think red has an advantage. I don't really understand how you say Talk to Frank is great to play, it's a very prime map for 1 cap and camp.

I really enjoy the update to Death Trap! Guardian is a much more valuable class in that map since you can't nade/shoot over the spawn barriers. I think they plan on rotating CW maps anyways.
As for Death Trap, I think we should bring back the old update to DT, pictured here

I completely agree that the maps in clan wars get really stale really fast. IMO, we don't have many good maps for big 2TDMs or big 2CTFs for big groups of people. That being said, I don't want to add garbage clan war maps just to add maps, I'd rather wait till we get maps that don't promote lame tactics.

Auto Show is very glitchy and I think red has an advantage. I don't really understand how you say Talk to Frank is great to play, it's a very prime map for 1 cap and camp.

As for Death Trap, I think we should bring back the old update to DT, pictured here
Wisdom right here

Reactions: zen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom