Th3 Collection.

Pawn Credits
-Th3 Collection by Th3-
My old maps at the pinnacle of PG map making. feast your eyes.

ASSAULT

1. CI Series 3 (picked to be added to official map pool but someone added the wrong map from my account <_<)

2. Broken Up

3. Jungle Rush

4. Escape

5. Gogoron

6. Collapes

7. Lost Tomb

8. Mad Max

9. Beach Party

TEAM DEATHMATCH

10. Buttsocks

11. CI Series 4 (the one that was made official instead lol)

12. For the Throne

13. Test Subject

14. Howl's Moving Castle

15. Snowed In

16. Ashes

17. CI Series 1

Last edited:
I remember these maps from previous MoTW we used to have, as well as testing and giving feed back.

A few of these were very server worthy before the game died.

Unfortunately now, anything bigger than 2/3 screens will never see play.

They're up to PGMT standards now. Back when PGMMT was actually competitive, some of these wouldn't have been.

However, I stated previously, the game doesn't need maps like these because they're too big and the player base is too small.
Yea those were the days. And I agree, the player base is too small now, this is just for remembrance of what the competitive map making scene were like back in the days.

Was part of PGMT for the longest time but the rank reset ruined map making for me actually, had like 150 maps and can't make any more due to map slots limitation.

Yea those were the days. And I agree, the player base is too small now, this is just for remembrance of what the competitive map making scene were like back in the days.

Was part of PGMT for the longest time but the rank reset ruined map making for me actually, had like 150 maps and can't make any more due to map slots limitation.
Just save maps as "01." Its a glitch in the game that allows you to save an infinite amount of maps. Just make sure you delete it and resave it everytime because then it saves a new copy of the map every time lol.

Just save maps as "01." Its a glitch in the game that allows you to save an infinite amount of maps. Just make sure you delete it and resave it everytime because then it saves a new copy of the map every time lol.
lol did not know that. oh well. 8 years too late.

Back
Top Bottom