Who was..?

Pawn Credits
The greatest PG player? Share some details like what their playstyle was like and what their weapon of choice was.. etc

FM was always one of the best players I have ever faced. I remember making an account that no one knew it was me where I only played 1v1's and I would post the screenshots in a thread of all my games. I won a very large percentage of my games. I challenged a lot of players that were top 10 and well known. I remember beating people like Cheetohs, Assassinator, Sniper534, etc.

I could never beat FM. The first time I played him I think I lost 25-12 or something crazy. I think the closest I ever got to beating him was 25-23. The man was insane, I legitimately thought that he had a cheating client for him aim.

Chickletman always gave me a run for my money. SketchZ would always dominate as well. K/D didnt mean much because a lot of people just lobby farmed.

Cheetohs was elite. He had 3KD
I remember he got mad during our 1v1 and started hacking, or it was just us in a lobby game and he did that, can never see him the same way in pg smh.

I remember for the longest time i couldn't beat joginduhhhhh in a 1v1 yet i could beat biomarine or biokiller, whatever the elites name was. feels bad was friends with him but can't remember his name rip. I liked 1v1ing people back then but i can barely remember people i kept losing to or were good since i barely remember any games

The greatest?
FM was always one of the best players I have ever faced. I remember making an account that no one knew it was me where I only played 1v1's and I would post the screenshots in a thread of all my games. I won a very large percentage of my games. I challenged a lot of players that were top 10 and well known. I remember beating people like Cheetohs, Assassinator, Sniper534, etc.

I could never beat FM. The first time I played him I think I lost 25-12 or something crazy. I think the closest I ever got to beating him was 25-23. The man was insane, I legitimately thought that he had a cheating client for him aim.
I agree with you. Firstmate owned me in PG too.

I won't deny that CHeeToHS was good, but he was just the most active player - skillwise I'd place several players above him (including FM).

i lost my folder of 1v1s :(

cheetohs and apache did not play during the same time as i

i did find these though

Attachments

• SniperAim.png
    SniperAim.png
    144.4 KB · Views: 25
  • theunspoken-chieffan.png
    theunspoken-chieffan.png
    131.4 KB · Views: 25
  • theunspoken-chieffan2.png
    theunspoken-chieffan2.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 28
  • zylinder.png
    zylinder.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 29

I only beat FM one time. Lulz

Back
Top Bottom