All your (past) usernames

Pawn Credits
Some of you created a completely new username. Sometimes it's kinda difficult to tell if you're someone I know or not.
Very recently I found out 7 was Dat1k1d and Karnage's old username was familiar too. That's why I wanted to ask you to list all your old usernames and also your alts.
That might be useful.

I'll start: I've been using the same username for years. So it's just Zylinderknopf. I did have a semi-famous alt called TheGermanGuy or something like that (with a decent amount of points on PG). I don't remember the exact username. That alt shouldn't be confused with the other German player "TheGermanDude who had a significantly higher score. That's a different person.

Other known alts were Quadratknopf, BIank101 (uppercase "i") and Aspirin, but I doubt they're that well known.

Last edited:
Some of you created a completely new username. Sometimes it's kinda difficult to tell if you're someone I know or not.
Very recently I found out Dx was Dat1k1d and Karnage's old username was familiar too. That's why I wanted to ask you to list all your old usernames and also your alts.
That might be useful.

I'll start: I've been using the same username for years. So it's just Zylinderknopf. I did have a semi-famous alt called TheGermanDude (with a decent amount of points on PG). Other known alts were Quadratknopf, BIank101 (uppercase "i") and Aspirin, but I doubt they're that well known.
wtf you were Blank101??
wow thats cool

Firelord > Spongebob > Komodros > Spongebob

sirlucas5
TheReconHero
IgniteD
SolidNitrogen
TheReconVillian

he is

o my, I did not know you were sirlucas

I joined your ROP clan when I first played PT and it was the first clan I joined

sirlucas5
TheReconHero
IgniteD
SolidNitrogen
TheReconVillian

he is
Oh good to know you're Sir Lucas. Ignited and Solidnitrogen sound familiar, but not sure.
wtf you were Blank101??
wow thats cool

Firelord > Spongebob > Komodros > Spongebob
Thanks man, I'm very proud to be the creator of PG, PT and Zed.

@Ganio had a similar username. I think it was Firelord too.

Only the bestest :love:

lol but yeah, we were gaming quite often back then on PG
Then I remembered you correctly. :love: Cool, we should definitely play PT together (or PG).

o my, I did not know you were sirlucas

I joined your ROP clan when I first played PT and it was the first clan I joined
Dang bro that's beast, you and me probably the only two people playing right now who remember ROP.

OlLiEWoLlY > Chernobyl > Eos > Zyllex > Eos > DiscoJesus > Chernobyl

alternate accounts have included Caravaggio, Odin, LiqsBiqDiq, RedInk, ExplosivePanda, and a few others

Kiddterrorist- iKidd,

Alts that I always played on back then
Titan, Miami, 0, fullrune001.
and I was Zeus when sandboxd first started
OlLiEWoLlY > Chernobyl > Eos > Zyllex > Eos > DiscoJesus > Chernobyl

alternate accounts have included Caravaggio, Odin, LiqsBiqDiq, RedInk, ExplosivePanda, and a few others

Lol was that my Ink clan?

Joined PT beta as Zeppelin. Played with that username for a very long time but ended up creating Incarnation which is what most OG players (that still exist) remember me by. Shortly before I quit this community in 2010, I changed Incarnation to Esoteric (super edgy) but then the forums were deleted and the game changed over to Sandboxd, so when I found Sandboxd a couple years ago, I re-created this username (and my alt, Zeppelin).

I went by "boob" on IRC for a while - only person here that probably remembers that is Crim. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom