Working as Intended Add a dislike button

Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
OOoh okay it'll be for banned members only so we can dislike every suggestion we see (:

I don't think it's necessary. You can just add a poll to get a overview if people like certain ideas.

If you really want a dislike button then we could just call it "disagree" button or the poop emoji would be cool too. Dislike has such a negative annotation.

But I agree with Crim. People would possibly abuse it. The like button had the same problem.

I don't think it's necessary. You can just add a poll to get a overview if people like certain ideas.

If you really want a dislike button then we could just call it "disagree" button or the poop emoji would be cool too. Dislike has such a negative annotation.

But I agree with Crim. People would possibly abuse it. The like button had the same problem.
💩
OOoh okay it'll be for banned members only so we can dislike every suggestion we see (:
💩
No

The amount of abuse would be ridiculous
💩
maybe not a dislike, but definitely add a :poop: button
Great idea
This reply couldve been so much easier with a 💩 button

I think the poop emoji is a bit to aggressive and may offend certain people who do not have properly function toilets.
But a dislike button may be just what the community needs!

Legend, its a way to remind people that not everybody is going to agree with you and thats okay. At the end of the day, you can still get along with each other

I think a better way to implement is to make it sort of a joke. Instead of dislikes we could make it something like throwing tomatoes. So if you dislike my post and want to make it known, you could throw a tomato at it, and when multiple people throw tomatoes, it would show up similar to the likes.

Example
TheCriminaL, Near, Meganium like this post.
Legend, Chernobyl, Dx, BobMarley, have thrown tomatoes at this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom