PT Map Editor

here you go

straight from the hard drive

not sure where they've linked it officially, but hey - it'll be the same as what's on the hard drive right

Attachments

• PTME 3-04 Release.zip
    6.7 MB · Views: 3
here you go

straight from the hard drive

not sure where they've linked it officially, but hey - it'll be the same as what's on the hard drive right
Just for others looking at this thread, this is the most up to date map editor I've found and the one I currently use. It has a bunch of amazing features, I recommend trying to right click everything as that is the most useful thing for me. Copy single or groups of tiles and rotate/flip them however you need, use it to auto-create the large objects like the dirt explosions, the septic tank, the green backpacks, etc.

Just for others looking at this thread, this is the most up to date map editor I've found and the one I currently use. It has a bunch of amazing features, I recommend trying to right click everything as that is the most useful thing for me. Copy single or groups of tiles and rotate/flip them however you need, use it to auto-create the large objects like the dirt explosions, the septic tank, the green backpacks, etc.
I can't get anything to actually open the map editor.
Something is prolly wrong with Java.

Back
Top Bottom