Open Suggestion: Modify Awards

Sky

Tournament Director
Event Manager
Pawn Credits
Majority, if not, everyone that obtained smoke is a padder. The award system is flaw and must be changed. What do you think needs to be changed? Below are the current awards

3miWDLh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1
For sure Mega Kill needs to be removed.
EDIT: Guard King should be considered for removal as well.

Last edited:
I think which one stays and which one goes will depend on how many players we have in the game. So we may need to wait on that one.

Basically what Crim said cause i can imagine all these awards being very possible if we had a player base as we did in the past

Mega Kill must be changed, regardless. I only know 1 maybe 2 that actually got it fairly.

Remove Mega Kill and 30 Assists. I had to sacrifice 45 hours for those. I believe it should not take that type of commitment to unlock an award.

Guardian King and Don't need no fancy weapon (25 kills with 2nd weapon) are too difficult imo. Especially the latter one.

It'd be better to place those two awards with other awards.
Imo, there should be way more awards, but each award should be a bit easier.
And there should be clanwar-based awards. Here are two ideas:

- Cenation (Earn 50 clan points)
- Last Man Standing (kill the enemy's flag carrier even though everyone else in your team is dead)
- etc

It'd be much harder to pad those awards and it'd reward active cw-players.

Last edited:
Remove Mega Kill and 30 Assists. I had to sacrifice 45 hours for those. I believe it should not take that type of commitment to unlock an award.

I agree. When I got all achievements (no padding) back when this game had 100+ active players and conquest was played at full capacity, mega kill and 30 assists were the last 2 to get and they took forever - even with the 5 extra minutes the map gave. (Especially the 30 assists one, I mean trying to get 30 assists in one match is just so artificial. Shooting people then waiting for teammates to finish them off, who plays like that anyway? A friend of mine even got legitimate mega kill in a pyramid match with lucky grenade kills but 30 assists...)

I agree. When I got all achievements (no padding) back when this game had 100+ active players and conquest was played at full capacity, mega kill and 30 assists were the last 2 to get and they took forever - even with the 5 extra minutes the map gave.
If you guys ever developed enough synergy with a squad you could get 30 assists much faster. I got the "I Got Your Back" (30 assists) award without trying in clan wars because I got my teammates' backs.

If you guys ever developed enough synergy with a squad you could get 30 assists much faster. I got the "I Got Your Back" (30 assists) award without trying in clan wars because I got my teammates' backs.
My aim is always superior to my peers so it is impossible for me to get a large amount of assists.

It was hard for me to get that achievement in clan wars because it was either I try for the achievement and none of my clan mates can secure kills and we lose tons of points, or I take all the kills and win the game. Couldn't play with godlike teammates who can deal with the burden of a pacifist player on the team achievement hunting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My aim is always superior to my peers so it is impossible for me to get a large amount of assists.
It was hard for me to get that achievement in clan wars because it was either I try for the achievement and none of my clan mates can secure kills and we lose tons of points, or I take all the kills and win the game. Couldn't play with godlike teammates who can deal with the burden of a pacifist player on the team achievement hunting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dats how you know you guys have never played medic or guard

Back
Top Bottom