Open [Suggestion] Option To Disable Chat

Pawn Credits
In public matches information from the sever "Player A has stolen the Blue team's flag!" is in the same location as "Bardock: your mom". I really don't want to read chat in games, but it's hard to view critical game information and ignore the chat. I think there should be an option to entirely mute the chat so players can focus entirely on gameplay

Last edited:
Upvote 3
In public matches information from the sever "Player A has stolen the Blue team's flag!" is in the same location as "Bardock: your mom". I really don't want to read chat in games, but it's hard to view critical game information and ignore the chat. I think there should be an option to entirely mute the chat so players can focus entirely on gameplay
I am going to be honest, insulting 7's mother is a major part of why the entire community still plays this game. I believe if we remove this feature, any hope of our eventual revival will be squandered. Tread lightly.

Insulting 7's mother is a major part of why the entire community still plays this game. I believe if we remove this feature, any hope of our eventual revival will be squandered.
My mother is not the key to the site's revival. It'd simply be an option, if you like reading chat then it would make no difference for you. It's for the players who don't want to read the chat

My mother is not the key to the site's revival. It'd simply be an option, if you like reading chat then it would make no difference for you. It's for the players who don't want to read the chat
Wouldn't an option to mute specific players be more useful? That way you can mute people like @Bardock

You guys can insult my mother if you want. She's a wonderful woman though. @Spongebob can verify.

Wouldn't an option to mute specific players be more useful? That way you can mute people like @Bardock
Sure but that seems really difficult to do coding-wise. I bet it's possible to disable chat function somehow.

I think it is a terrible idea and creates isolation between community.
90% of chat is cancer. "tam for fany tam" "lmao trash" "kd Cena" "Aladeen'd in the face". This is for the players who don't want to read that.

Last edited:
Sure but that seems really difficult to do coding-wise. I bet it's possible to disable chat function somehow.

90% of chat is cancer. "tam for fany tam" "lmao trash" "kd Cena" "Aladeen'd in the face". This is for the players who don't want to read that.
What is cancer is sabotaging players in Layers to get them banned :)

Just don’t read it then

Actually an even better option would be to just turn off your computer

I think it is a terrible idea and creates isolation between community.
What is cancer is sabotaging players in Layers to get them banned :)
What is cancer is players getting gunned to half HP, using a program to systematically cheat the game, then leaving the match and rejoining to death dodge. That is why I recorded, to catch you cheating me by death dodging. But instead I was able to capture you padding. Either way you’re immoral

What is cancer is players getting gunned to half HP, using a program to systematically cheat the game, then leaving the match and rejoining to death dodge. That is why I recorded, to catch you cheating me by death dodging. But instead I was able to capture you padding. Either way you’re immoral
its ok its just a flash game

Back
Top Bottom