PT Source Code

Pawn Credits
@Alex Who has access to the src currently? Would you like assistance? It's hard to imagine after playing video games for years some of these guys aren't computer scientists. Many brains make light coding. It seems there are a lot of new ideas and I am guessing you only have access to the code. Is this due to Blank101 only giving you access to his intellectual property? Do you not have the authority to recruit programmers?

@Alex Who has access to the src currently? Would you like assistance? It's hard to imagine after playing video games for years some of these guys aren't computer scientists. Many brains make light coding. It seems there are a lot of new ideas and I am guessing you only have access to the code. Is this due to Blank101 only giving you access to his intellectual property? Do you not have the authority to recruit programmers?

There's currently 3 members with access, although they have not been able to contribute as of recent. I'm welcome to recruiting new developers as long as they are willing to dedicate their free time to the project, and have programming experience to show already.

I hope to contribute more to the project soon! Just been a bit busy irl as of late.
Hopefully, that will end soon and we can get back to it :)

There's currently 3 members with access, although they have not been able to contribute as of recent. I'm welcome to recruiting new developers as long as they are willing to dedicate their free time to the project, and have programming experience to show already.
I hope to contribute more to the project soon! Just been a bit busy irl as of late.
Hopefully, that will end soon and we can get back to it :)
This is all very good to know.
1552185505983.png

Back
Top Bottom