Self Intros

Pawn Credits
I do not believe one of these threads have been created, but was kind of interested in what everyone looks like and how they portray themselves. Basically let this thread be almost an autobiography , Pictures not mandated but welcomed :)

I shall start, since starting this game a decade ago, I was one of those kids who was wayy too overweight, that just played video games and ate all damn day lol. I was always involved in sports but as of late took football way more seriously. I honestly see myself in the NFL here in the next couple of years as I have 2 years left in collegiate football. This is not blind hope I actually have a shot to make it, this next season is gonna either set that in stone or not lol. However with my description, In about 6'1 295lbs and I play 3 tech on the defensive line( For those who know football its the same position aaron donald, warren sapp etc.. play). Its arguably the most athletic guy on the D line since he is able to play the pass and also stop the run in a multitude of ways. I played division one A football at James madison University, had the pleasure of winning a national championship against Carson Wentz's former team. But now transferred to a division 2 school for educational opportunity.

As far as gaming, many of you know I have started a gaming organization/ team with my friend thats currently in the NFL, its progressing along nicely but we have a long way to go still!
We are in games such as overwatch, rocket league , fortnite, and apex.. looking to expand as well.

Here ya go! In this pic Im a little bit heavier but this its alright lol, btw if you wanna see my fat ass run for 60 yards on a touchdown I got last season lmk and ill send you the link IM ON THE RIGHT
5bde00e3529e6.image.jpg

Wants to be in NFL > Plays for Division I school > Transfers to Division II school for educational purposes

Considering a grand total of 4 players were drafted from a D-II school last year, you made the wrong move. Also assuming of course that this isn't all bull.

It's negative opinions like the aforementioned that discourage people from talking about their personal lives online. I am so sorry MoneyRondre, you didn't deserve this.

Wants to be in NFL > Plays for Division I school > Transfers to Division II school for educational purposes

Considering a grand total of 4 players were drafted from a D-II school last year, you made the wrong move. Also assuming of course that this isn't all bull.

Lmao how the hell would you know whether or not he made the wrong move for HIS future. You sound like a tool. Maybe the other school was offering him way more than JMU was.
Plenty of undrafted players make it to the NFL and some of them go on to be stars. There's a laundry list of division 2 players in the NFL. Hell people have made it to the NFL without even playing football in college.

Anyway @MoneyRondre that's pretty awesome. Hopefully you kill it. Are you open to sharing who your NFL friend is? Also, how did you score your touchdown? I don't follow college football but I thought you couldn't advance a fumble in college. Did you manage to get an interception?

Last edited:
I played division one A football at James madison University, had the pleasure of winning a national championship against Carson Wentz's former team. But now transferred to a division 2 school for educational opportunity.
The :censored: bro you used to go to my school?? I was lit in the crowd most of those games that season!! Good :censored: to all of you who caught that title looks like we strugglin without 7 on QB tho

Chill? What part of anything i said sounded angry? Was it the invisible caps lock?
Lol listen..... comments like this is why I do not value many people's opinions, especially when they have 0 Idea of what they are talking about. My close friends who DIDNT GET DRAFTED still made 700k their rookie year. Since you are clearly uneducated on ways to make it the the NFL ill educate you young man:

Draft( Duh)
Rookie invite to camps for those who didnt get drafted or undrafted(will elaborate)
Undrafted rookies( this is actually very common for guys to get undrafted but get signed) Why? because instead of making the bare minimum by getting drafted late, its a better route to go the undrafted route and get signed that way
AFL, CFL route

Do not comment on :censored: that you have no idea on how it works, people like you only see the draft but dont see the hundreds of dudes that get signed just like drafted rookies, and end up making more money than those guys.

Since I cannot link the video here from my phone you can look at it on my IG, which I will make public for about a day so those who care to see can view it.

@Legend

Last edited:
Lmao how the hell would you know whether or not he made the wrong move for HIS future. You sound like a tool. Maybe the other school was offering him way more than JMU was.
Plenty of undrafted players make it to the NFL and some of them go on to be stars. There's a laundry list of division 2 players in the NFL. Hell people have made it to the NFL without even playing football in college.

Anyway @MoneyRondre that's pretty awesome. Hopefully you kill it. Are you open to sharing who your NFL friend is? Also, how did you score your touchdown? I don't follow college football but I thought you couldn't advance a fumble in college. Did you manage to get an interception?

I have a few friends, couple rookies and a couple vets lol. We play fortnite together religiously, ill share a vet and my closest 2 friends who ive basically known for forever.

Rookies: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkRNz6gUwAElOjf.jpg&imgrefurl=https://twitter.com/lil_stinnie&docid=CdrbiHh0hgstLM&tbnid=6rJBrPt9bk8_LM:&vet=10ahUKEwi58oDkko_hAhVJdt8KHYeCBy8QMwhBKAEwAQ..i&w=1130&h=1200&client=firefox-b-1-ab&bih=786&biw=1600&q=aaron stinnie&ved=0ahUKEwi58oDkko_hAhVJdt8KHYeCBy8QMwhBKAEwAQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

That pic is 2 of the guys that went to jmu that played with me who got undrafted. The one on the right was actually playing and about to start midway through the season, got placed in IR.

One on the left is my closest friend to date. If you refer to my Instagram which I posted in the previous post, you will see him in the video with me after we won the championship at jmu.

One vet I am real cool with because of stinnie is this guy
https://www.google.com/search?q=daequan+jones&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Again i have no way to verify but idrc lol... I got alot of homies in the league man

@FireflyXD listen bro my feelings dont get hurt on the internet xD my coaches talk to me way rough than that bro lol

@LiquidNitrogen

@sup2 lol yeah bro bridgeforth stadium use to be LIT!!! but yeah I wont comment on the situation with them, however I will say that year we won, we had a hell of a team bro, the team wont get back to that for a long time lol

whys a forum admin the angstiest :censored: in this thread lmao

Im going to assume you meant antagonist? Also, not an admin. My ability to delete spam does not defer my right to my opinion.

It's negative opinions like the aforementioned that discourage people from talking about their personal lives online. I am so sorry MoneyRondre, you didn't deserve this.

You should absolutely not talk about your personal life online. Didn't your mother ever teach you anything? Do you get in Vans with strangers too?

17% of the NFL last year were UDFA. Alot were practice squad. There were 83 DII players on rosters. That means the rest, and majority, of the NFL came from a DI school.

Lol listen..... comments like this is why I do not value many people's opinions, especially when they have 0 Idea of what they are talking about. My close friends who DIDNT GET DRAFTED still made 700k their rookie year. Since you are clearly uneducated on ways to make it the the NFL ill educate you young man:

Draft( Duh)
Rookie invite to camps for those who didnt get drafted or undrafted(will elaborate)
Undrafted rookies( this is actually very common for guys to get undrafted but get signed) Why? because instead of making the bare minimum by getting drafted late, its a better route to go the undrafted route and get signed that way
AFL, CFL route

Do not comment on :censored: that you have no idea on how it works, people like you only see the draft but dont see the hundreds of dudes that get signed just like drafted rookies, and end up making more money than those guys.

My good friend owns one of the premier football training facilities in Denver. I know, im there 3-4 times a week. Dont worry, i just use the gym to weight train, at 31 im way past any prime. He is a former 6 year NFL lineman (who was undrafted btw) who has put over 500+ kids into a scholarship. Several into the NFL. He now also trains Broncos Conner McGovern, Phil Lindsay, Sam Jones, Andreas Knappe, Billy Turner (who just got like 30 million from the Packers), Ryan Jensen of the Bucs, etc.. I have seen more kids go from pre-pubescent sticks to DI players than you can imagine. He has college coaches and recruiters there daily. Ive seen combine training, pro day training. Hell, i even tried on Ryan Harris' Super Bowl 50 ring. So dont pretend to assume i dont know what im talking about. That i dont know the process. Ive been watching this damn process since you were still picking your nose in middle school.

Now listen, i honestly dont care what you do. Its your life. I simply pointed out the statistics show that its easier to get into the NFL from DI, than going DII. The stats PROVE it. So im going to bow out, talk to your little friends about your NFL homies. I was prepared to discuss your reasoning in switching, maybe have a lively debate. But you are to busy telling me how much i dont know, so im going to let you preach. Please, enlighten us ignorant folk.

Everyone in the thread literally said don’t be a :censored: so people feel comfortable sharing :censored: and you literally go off and be a bigger :censored:.

Just shut up and do your job deleting bad posts and let the actual community enjoy themselves.

@MoneyRondre
I like your attitude, posting things like this publicly usually draw some criticism. Im glad you didnt let it get to you, and its awesome to see some people posting personal information. We are a small community after all. Best of luck to you, and maybe just maybe I will be seeing you on sunday afternoons. :)

You gotta chase your dreams, you've got one life, one opportunity. Make this :censored: count, and don't ever give up.

Guys it's settled, his buddy owns a gym in Denver. MoneyRondre you might want to tell any of your teammates who have any desire or aspiration to play at the next level that they made the wrong choice and better transfer. Sure there are 83 D2 guys currently in the league but they are the exception. And I bet if they had buddies that owned gyms they would have never decided to play at a D2 school in the first place.

That means the rest, and majority, of the NFL came from a DI school.

The rest came from D1? You're forgetting about the D3 players in the NFL. Those guys are like a super anomaly ;)

Im going to assume you meant antagonist? Also, not an admin. My ability to delete spam does not defer my right to my opinion.

You should absolutely not talk about your personal life online. Didn't your mother ever teach you anything? Do you get in Vans with strangers too?

17% of the NFL last year were UDFA. Alot were practice squad. There were 83 DII players on rosters. That means the rest, and majority, of the NFL came from a DI school.

My good friend owns one of the premier football training facilities in Denver. I know, im there 3-4 times a week. Dont worry, i just use the gym to weight train, at 31 im way past any prime. He is a former 6 year NFL lineman (who was undrafted btw) who has put over 500+ kids into a scholarship. Several into the NFL. He now also trains Broncos Conner McGovern, Phil Lindsay, Sam Jones, Andreas Knappe, Billy Turner (who just got like 30 million from the Packers), Ryan Jensen of the Bucs, etc.. I have seen more kids go from pre-pubescent sticks to DI players than you can imagine. He has college coaches and recruiters there daily. Ive seen combine training, pro day training. Hell, i even tried on Ryan Harris' Super Bowl 50 ring. So dont pretend to assume i dont know what im talking about. That i dont know the process. Ive been watching this damn process since you were still picking your nose in middle school.

Now listen, i honestly dont care what you do. Its your life. I simply pointed out the statistics show that its easier to get into the NFL from DI, than going DII. The stats PROVE it. So im going to bow out, talk to your little friends about your NFL homies. I was prepared to discuss your reasoning in switching, maybe have a lively debate. But you are to busy telling me how much i dont know, so im going to let you preach. Please, enlighten us ignorant folk.

Nothing to debate, you tried to discredit my decisions off top. Therefore any chance of me having any discussion with you was immediately thrown out, and youre right, ignorance is bliss my guy. What you fail to realize is, an average lifespan for people at my position is about 2 years, why not set myself up for a better future than having a better degree than the current one I was pursuing, yet again, you know nothing about that or those kinds of decisions and I need not to explain myself to you quite frankly.

@Dx thanks bro I appreciate it greatly, I wouldnt chase something that wasnt realistic, Im a realist, but I have been told by several people in higher levels that I have a shot, and these the kind of people that dont bs, therefore im chasing it.

@LiquidNitrogen dam you took the words out of my mouth xD

Back
Top Bottom