Announcement and Warning

Pawn Credits
I have recently saw a patreon for pawn tactics. I am warning you all it is a scam! Alex personally said he quit coding PT because people accused him of hacking on game.
I am just making this thread to avoid and disappointment and money loss.
Also, the user badge that is given is not even a full time guarantee, if you in anyway hurt poor Alexs feelings he will strip you of the benefits that you earned!

I think for sure Alex should be given a chance to respond to this.

I have my money on a swift delete
Hmm... I am not sure he should delete it. What I believe Alex should do is edit right on Leg's post his own view of the situation. This seems like a good idea so that reader's know their are two sides. Then the reader will scroll down to see if there is any more debate.

Hmm... I am not sure he should delete it. What I believe Alex should do is edit right on Leg's post his own view of the situation. This seems like a good idea so that reader's know their are two sides. Then the reader will scroll down to see if there is any more debate.
True it would be more interesting that way

we all know alex is gonna freak out when he sees the thread and meanwhile all the smart people are gonna be sittin wit da popcorn laughin at ppl who donated to this guy

I hurt Alex’s feelings once and he told me that the staff wouldn’t do anything for the community. A few days later he made the Roadmap page.

This could be the same scenario

Er no. People should at the very least show screenshots when they decide to post serious claims like these (lol).

If I quit, I would've posted a thread. Things have just been slow recently as I've been working on improving how I balance my personal life. I used to binge code pawn game stuff and neglect work as a cost of that; anyone contributing $15 or more can check by reviewing dev logs. ^^ I should be able to get back to it in a week when I finish patching up my personal life.

I hurt Alex’s feelings once and he told me that the staff wouldn’t do anything for the community. A few days later he made the Roadmap page.

This could be the same scenario
One time I said Alex was too immature to make decisions as a community administrator and then this appeared on the forums
2bd26ed99a4d0aff6107125a482714d0.png

https://gyazo.com/2bd26ed99a4d0aff6107125a482714d0
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

I have recently saw a patreon for pawn tactics. I am warning you all it is a scam! Alex personally said he quit coding PT because people accused him of hacking on game.
I am just making this thread to avoid and disappointment and money loss.
Also, the user badge that is given is not even a full time guarantee, if you in anyway hurt poor Alexs feelings he will strip you of the benefits that you earned!
See, I have heard a lot of people giving Alex :censored: for a lot of different things, but there doesn't seem to be any hard evidence for the claims these people make. Could you screenie the convo you had?

Back
Top Bottom