How do you get Pawntactics to work for Firefox

Pawn Credits
I seem to only be able to use pawntactics for google chrome and from experience It is reacting slow. meaning I would get killed easily because of lag, I have a gaming computer pretty much and I know Pawntactics would run better in either internet explorer or firefox but I cannot use either and I have downloaded the Abode flash to it.

I seem to only be able to use pawntactics for google chrome and from experience It is reacting slow. meaning I would get killed easily because of lag, I have a gaming computer pretty much and I know Pawntactics would run better in either internet explorer or firefox but I cannot use either and I have downloaded the Abode flash to it.

At the top, you'll see a lego block, make sure flash is set to Allow. And make sure you did download the correct flash plugin for firefox (it will only download when you visit the flash download site in firefox).

1578684110318.png

At the top, you'll see a lego block, make sure flash is set to Allow. And make sure you did download the correct flash plugin for firefox (it will only download when you visit the flash download site in firefox).

View attachment 929
It worked entirely! thank you, Also have you always been a programmer? Thats pretty crazy to think since I was so young when I started playing this game. I am currently studying to be a civil engineer

It worked entirely! thank you, Also have you always been a programmer? Thats pretty crazy to think since I was so young when I started playing this game. I am currently studying to be a civil engineer

Well, when I was 13 I started with editing some html code and batch script code. Then when I was 14, 15, there were the intro to programming classes in high school and it really unfurled from then on.

Back
Top Bottom