2020 Development Roadmap

Alex

Administrator
Staff Team
Pawn Credits
Hello everyone,

In order to improve our transparency, we're posted our 2020 development roadmap on the front page of our website. The development roadmap contains five milestones that are expected to be completed by the end of this year. It will updated as progress is made.

As stated on our website, at the completion of all five milestones we will get all our members back together and start an advertising campaign.

We're looking forward to refreshing the games by the end of the year so that we can start our advertising campaign and make our community as alive as it can be!

Can we make the roadmap smaller, like you did to my signature? I dont want to have to scroll down to get to the play button.

Last edited:
That looks AWESOME Alex!

Way to go! Thanks for the updates and what we can look forward to and your hard work. (y)

Now.... Will you give a little more detail as far with each update what it will include?

Hello everyone,

In order to improve our transparency, we're posted our 2020 development roadmap on the front page of our website. The development roadmap contains five milestones that are expected to be completed by the end of this year. It will updated as progress is made.

As stated on our website, at the completion of all five milestones we will get all our members back together and start an advertising campaign.

We're looking forward to refreshing the games by the end of the year so that we can start our advertising campaign and make our community as alive as it can be!

Yo is this going to require funding or just time, because I am willing to contribute a bit of money to help make this happen.

Yo is this going to require funding or just time, because I am willing to contribute a bit of money to help make this happen.

Do not give him money until he proves he can do any of this. It's been 8 months and there has been no progress in 2020.

Theres been progress
Stat updates, users online, more maps, less lag

sir, I'm still waiting on the first step on the roadmap.

If you're content with those little updates every 10 years, be my guest. lol

Off topic. Keep this thread on topic guys, 2020 roadmap conversation only.
alex has done 1000x more than fusious, azami, timeline, and wisnoskji combined

Back
Top Bottom