[2T-CTF] Fault

Pawn Credits
So first off i'm not crazy guys. I started a few maps Sunday and finished them throughout the week.

Here's another CTF for ya.

I went through my old files and found some old screenies of maps I created before. I'm going to recreate one of them because I think it would be a fun koth for everyone. You'll see that one next week sometime.

Anyways as always, enjoy.

FaultX.png

Fault.png

The middle looks extremely cramped. Are you feeling the need for a diagonal entrace to the hill in the middle?

The middle looks extremely cramped. Are you feeling the need for a diagonal entrace to the hill in the middle?

I was thinking the smaller hill in the middle would give users more space to battle it out on the sides. I wanted it there as well to give the teams another access to attack the defending team. I didn't think the diagonal entrance would be that bad of an issue because of the flow onto the hill. Naturally whichever side you attempt to get on I feel you'd be moving that way anyway to get to the center.

BUT obviously I don't play much PT anymore so I would really have to test out what is good for movement.

Is there still a way I can test maps on the client?

Back
Top Bottom