[2T - CTF] Spider and Fly

Can you put the code to test it? looks like a good map but something about it being diagonal feels weird. Would say top to bottom would be better but idk anything about a straight diagonal map so wanna test it

Reactions: 7
You just continue to impress, w o w. Although, the flag area can easily be camped

Can you put the code to test it? looks like a good map but something about it being diagonal feels weird. Would say top to bottom would be better but idk anything about a straight diagonal map so wanna test it
Think of Inclination. Much better than Hideaway, but that is my opinion. It can't be tested because the recently imported tiles will prevent the map from being loaded into the map tester

This map was first intended to be an ETF map, and I think it almost must be an ETF map because the distance between flags is so long. The long distance is important because it seems to take 2.5 stamina bars to steal and capture a flag

Yeah I was thinking of incline but a lot of it is horizontal, especially any fighting that takes place, which is why i kinda wanna walk around in the map to get a feel for it

long spray lines that an assault could easily just camp. elevations on each side of the spawn is gonna result in spawn killing

I'm pretty concerned with how easy it is to capture in this gamemode. I really like the design of the bases where you have the ability to control the spawn, but because the map is purely linear they don't even have to hold the spawn just delay them a tiny bit and the flag carrier is already basically out of reach. I may be estimating this wrong in my head so without testing it I can't be sure but that's my gut intuition.

I'd personally like to see you mess with the map a bit more. Maybe like two seperate pits on the outside so you have to zig out there, and then one path in the center so you have to zag back and give the opponent a chance to catch you in the middle right when your team should be catching up to you.

I'm pretty concerned with how easy it is to capture in this gamemode. I really like the design of the bases where you have the ability to control the spawn, but because the map is purely linear they don't even have to hold the spawn just delay them a tiny bit and the flag carrier is already basically out of reach. I may be estimating this wrong in my head so without testing it I can't be sure but that's my gut intuition.

I'd personally like to see you mess with the map a bit more. Maybe like two seperate pits on the outside so you have to zig out there, and then one path in the center so you have to zag back and give the opponent a chance to catch you in the middle right when your team should be catching up to you.
If you want the code I'll post it and you can do any editting you please. I think Chernobyl has the right idea, looks good on canvas but bad gameplay in reality

Back
Top Bottom