[2TDM] Skirmish

Pawn Credits
Version A
3dx50Xq.png
Version B
2AzgvfP.png

Close quarters team deathmatch. Each side meant to have an inherit high ground on the left/right with tight spaces and shorter spray patterns when on low ground. Couldn't decide which version I liked more so there is a version A and version B you can choose which you like more. Maybe its a mix of both!

These are both really neat!! But how do you envision combat? The maps is quite cramped and I’m not sure what type of combat you’re looking for.

These are both really neat!! But how do you envision combat? The maps is quite cramped and I’m not sure what type of combat you’re looking for.
Slow strategic combat. Grenades will be extremely valuable, medics have the ability to heal people with all the cover there is, and recons have the ability to gain a positional advantage. I'd hope for a close to fully rounded team with a gaurd, medic, some assaults and other classes depending on what people like. Just a possible different type of gameplay, not a lot of maps designed for "slower" gameplay.

I’m not sure what type of combat you’re looking for.
that statement alone is reason enough for me to want to try it out

so, my best guess is that the gameplay will go against the tradition of small tdms, where it has generally been important for the entire team to stick together. here, the entire team standing close to eachother will increase chances of the entire team getting trapped by nades. this map asks each player to know when to move individually and when to move as a team, something i dont think we have yet seen.

i think i prefer version a? dunno. adding extra boxes just feels like they empower nades even more, whcih i dont think this map needs. either way, i like them both very much

It definitely is unique. I would love to try both versions, I feel like they both should be servered so you can play whatever fits the mood.

Also, how distinct would the gameplay be from A and B?

Back
Top Bottom