[4T-CTF] Crosshair

Pawn Credits
Thinking ahead for the next launch I figured that I would create maps for beginners.

This map directs the fight towards the center, while allowing users to sneak by and flank the enemies defending their base. It's also small, creating an arcade feel. Four teams to keep everyone on their toes.

CrosshairX.png

Crosshair.png

4 team layers lol

if the goal is to make capturing flags possible, i would suggest opening up the back of each base. seems way too easy to sit in base and play defense

This map might be complicated for beginners that don’t quite grasp elevation yet.

4 team layers lol

if the goal is to make capturing flags possible, i would suggest opening up the back of each base. seems way too easy to sit in base and play defense

Okay, now here's a good question. What if I do two openings through the back each with a two tile opening. If I did that I would have to widen the path to each base.

And yeah it would be similar game play to layers i'd assume.

This map might be complicated for beginners that don’t quite grasp elevation yet.

Yeah probably. I was trying keep it to a +-1 height difference to keep it simple. But yes newer members probably wouldn't understand that yet.

Well then I don't see why you should widen the back. It would greatly change the feel of the map. It's much more unique this way.

Fair enough.

I'm considering to juice up the bases. Maybe they're too bland and small. What do you guys think?

I like the bases, but the base entrances and middle make me uneasy in terms of the entrance tiles.

Back
Top Bottom