[4TKOTH] Crosshair (Ascension)

zen

Pawn Credits
KING OF THE HILL: The brown circle is the zone!

2.0:
QnjCDmw.jpg

Clan War Version:
h4nWSPR.jpg

Original (Ascension)
g4oRRUr.jpg

Last edited:
The more maps you make, the more you keep proving more and more that you're one of the best map makers we got. This map looks great and wouldn't be surprise to see it on the server.

Reactions: zen
Damn bro, he's got fire on his map tiles.

Easily a map to be servered.

Reactions: zen
Very nice map overall in my opinion.

I'm a bit worried about the movements on the very edges of the map, there is a lot of 1 tile pathways and it's hard to understand how tight those can be until played in game.

I'd be interested in what the map would look like if you made it so the corners of the middle platforms weren't ramps but instead went up to a higher platform with possibly some small wall barriers. I think this would make the zone very difficult to hold however and would suggest a single wall right in the very center. This would allow players to rotate in a circular motion around the zone to get cover from the wall and boxes as necessary. I think with some small tweaks to the edges and the area between the corners of the middle platform and that small platform with the boxes outside each teams base this would be an excellent map.

8/10

Very slight changes, mainly removing the boxes from the outside dirt.
QnjCDmw.jpg

Very nice map overall in my opinion.

I'm a bit worried about the movements on the very edges of the map, there is a lot of 1 tile pathways and it's hard to understand how tight those can be until played in game.

I'd be interested in what the map would look like if you made it so the corners of the middle platforms weren't ramps but instead went up to a higher platform with possibly some small wall barriers.
I messed with that a bit but I do like how open the zone is, you can spray at it from your base.

I definitely like the outside areas more I think those are good. One suggestion I have in this picture:
lvq8rW5.png
Essentially:
- Flip that small grass hill around, putting the box towards the center and allow the side closer to the base to go up onto it.
- Swap the wall and ramp on the sides placing the ramps closer to the base.
- Remove the ramp on the middle straight away bridge parts (Forgot this in the picture)

The way I see it, I'm not sure why any team would want to ever hold that center position over another team. Because there are 4 teams in the game if you go to hold that position instead of just holding the center corner, you're giving up your ability to defend or hold the zone. So instead, that hill should be given to attackers but the center hill holding the zone should be made stronger. So people pushing it should either have to go far out of their way through the sides (where they could meet another team) or to try and utilize that hill to push the center corner at a disadvantage.

Definitely like the improvements, could definitely see this map in the game. Seems fun.

Back
Top Bottom