A message to the PTMMT

Pawn Credits
Hey PTMMT! I appreciate the great work you guys are doing with the new maps. However, there are many maps that have been removed that were personal favorites of many players. Is there is a negative effect if too many maps are servered? If not, is there any way you can re-server all the old maps that were removed?
Thanks!

Hey PTMMT! I appreciate the great work you guys are doing with the new maps. However, there are many maps that have been removed that were personal favorites of many players. Is there is a negative effect if too many maps are servered? If not, is there any way you can re-server all the old maps that were removed?
Thanks!
Get rid of Momo's trade map and bring back itsamap.

:eek:</3<3<3 bring back maps so people like hateandfriends can have a variety of maps 2 lose on.

Thanks!
Many old maps are going to be considered soon, I believe! All you have to do is make it known which maps you are interested in :)

Last edited:
Yeah PTMT definitely wants to please the users. Everyones opinion matters. I don't think with the current state, we can put every map up at once. However, maybe in the future. For now, create a list and there can be a map rotation or cycling of some sort :)

Back
Top Bottom