A message to...

Pawn Credits
@Fusious ,
Where have you been? With the standards you were holding for the Pawn Recruiter group, I would have guessed you were an ingenius recruiter! I was wrong.

The community expects advertising, and we are recieving 0 and you don't even log onto the website!!!\

@TheCriminaL ,
I believe it is time for a new head of advertisement.

Last edited:
lol its easy someone go and message newgrounds, armorgames, crazymonkeygames, miniclip, and tell them to post pt on their site. They might do it for free if it creates traffic or might ask for money and we can go from their. Also post pt to subreddits for people interested in good flash games to play.

lol its easy someone go and message newgrounds, armorgames, crazymonkeygames, miniclip, and tell them to post pt on their site. They might do it for free if it creates traffic or might ask for money and we can go from their. Also post pt to subreddits for people interested in good flash games to play.
Bardock for admin!!!!!!!!

Do we have social media pages? Or could we get ads on those types of websites? I see game ads all the time while scrolling down my fb news feed

@Fusious ,
Where have you been? With the standards you were holding for the Pawn Recruiter group, I would have guessed you were an ingenius recruiter! I was wrong.

The community expects advertising, and we are recieving 0 and you don't even log onto the website!!!\

@TheCriminaL ,
I believe it is time for a new head of advertisement.
He is too experienced to do such dirty work xD

Back
Top Bottom