Admin decisions

Dx

Pawn Credits
I'm not referring to anyone in particular but isn't it interesting watching leadership changes happen to people that not capable of performing their duties? I love when administrators make people moderators who are known cheaters. Or when they give false promises, or when they only talk to people when they want to use them. Sometimes even people who are not right in the head become administrators. Sometimes administrators think they are right continuously for almost a decade even when their community is dead. Like when do you step back and say man I really fucked up. idk that's a question only certain individuals can answer.

Appeasement for promoting is usually ordained or attributed by ethical proportion. A neutral base to advent unanimous disputes is beyond me

I'm not referring to anyone in particular but isn't it interesting watching leadership changes happen to people that not capable of performing their duties? I love when administrators make people moderators who are known cheaters. Or when they give false promises, or when they only talk to people when they want to use them. Sometimes even people who are not right in the head become administrators. Sometimes administrators think they are right continuously for almost a decade even when their community is dead. Like when do you step back and say man I really fucked up. idk that's a question only certain individuals can answer.
Interesting viewpoint.

What would your solution be to resolve this "dead community"? Or is it a, we all grew up and became adults, work, have families and other responsibilities that prevent us from having the time to play anymore?

Interesting viewpoint.

What would your solution be to resolve this "dead community"? Or is it a, we all grew up and became adults, work, have families and other responsibilities that prevent us from having the time to play anymore?
Dude hundreds of ideas came from multiple sources, back when it had a chance 8-9 years ago. Now I’m just here rubbing salt in the wounds. It’s over I get that, just because people have responsibilities and families doesn’t mean they don’t still game. I have a discord with 200ish people in it ranging in age from 16-58, we play all different kinds of games.

Dude hundreds of ideas came from multiple sources, back when it had a chance 8-9 years ago. Now I’m just here rubbing salt in the wounds. It’s over I get that, just because people have responsibilities and families doesn’t mean they don’t still game. I have a discord with 200ish people in it ranging in age from 16-58, we play all different kinds of games.

Ahh, I thought you were going to send something meaningful. But I get it. Let the frustrations out. :cry: It's hard to see this game not as lively as it once was! Many good childhood memories! Hopefully soon one day it will be active and have a good community once again! I know many good ideas were thrown out there.

I am an active believer that mobile gaming would be a good direction to go to incur more people. That wouldn't be a bad idea to start a thread with ideas and activities to help get this community active again!

Interesting viewpoint.

In todays age, work and family doesnt prevent a good chunk of Americans from getting their game time on.
If this game was maintained under proper leadership, it would still have some of the old community and a fresh new community

In todays age, work and family doesnt prevent a good chunk of Americans from getting their game time on.
If this game was maintained under proper leadership, it would still have some of the old community and a fresh new community

Agreed, even without any updates to the game a good leader would have gone a long way.
When we see pedophiles, and cheaters promoted to moderator and those are the people enforcing the rules it doesn't exactly paint a pretty picture.
On top of that why wouldn't people cheat when the moderation team has cheaters.

cheaters, extremely poor leadership, lack of game development, and getting older has killed this community.

Edit:

I also made a thread calling out a :censored: on here so people were made aware and to hide their childern.
Alex in all his wisdom decided to delete it because he likes watching little children get taken advantage of.

Edit #2:
Alex is a brilliant young man and censored the word p e d o p h i l e as if censoring it, will prevent it from happening.

Last edited:
Ahh, I thought you were going to send something meaningful. But I get it. Let the frustrations out. :cry: It's hard to see this game not as lively as it once was! Many good childhood memories! Hopefully soon one day it will be active and have a good community once again! I know many good ideas were thrown out there.

I am an active believer that mobile gaming would be a good direction to go to incur more people. That wouldn't be a bad idea to start a thread with ideas and activities to help get this community active again!

Without a proper leader its pointless.
But good to see you're still alive, do you remember us playing with Dreadnought?

I'd love to become a developer and revitalize PawnGame entirely, if I could.
Thing is, management seems dead set on using now obsolete systems similar to Flash.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but this technology is just gone. Flash ain't coming back.

I think it would make a lot more sense to try and recreate the game from scratch in Unity, Godot, or literally any other popular game engine. Maybe even from scratch.
As for the website, it just CANNOT get off the ground without a popular game. Pawn and PT seem pretty much dead in the water. Only a reboot can save them now.

Reactions: Dx
Without a proper leader its pointless.
But good to see you're still alive, do you remember us playing with Dreadnought?

Of course I do, we had MANY good games and fun times! Glad to see you are still very active in the forums. A lot of people stopped posting.

Reactions: Dx
idk bro I just miss my people. how much longer we got

If the admin or his moderators are not friendly guys and if they impose decisions that I don't agree with, I will just leave the community. There is no point in fighting with someone who owns the community or is hired by the admin to manage the community. We have a lot of options available for participating in communities, I find it useless to make complains and stay in the toxic communities.

Back
Top Bottom